watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92451 times)



bluewingedangel

  • Guest
^Followed everyone na po. I also left a comment, thanks for adding me.

whatseatingven

  • Guest
those I haven't followed yet, follow me so I can follow back :)
Couldn't backread anymore.

www.whatseatingvenus.blogspot.com

margaritahhh

  • Guest
followed blogs that were posted earlier here  :) i will follow the rest...please also check out my blog http://mochamudslide.blogspot.com thanks!


littlemissbiyotch

  • Guest
HELLO! Followed everyone through GFC (Joni)!

Follow mine too: www.theetravelingbabe.com

sassyrosel

  • Guest
I've recently created my new blogsite, please follow me:

http://roselsmum.blogspot.com/

tia!

littlemissbiyotch

  • Guest
^Hi sis, followed you na =)

sassyrosel

  • Guest
^followed you too sis! thanks

whatseatingven

  • Guest
^ you're second follower here :)


t_r_i_c_i_a

  • Guest

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Hi sisses,

pls. follow my blog: http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/

Will follow everyone else back. Thank you!

sassyrosel

  • Guest
^followed you, sis

^^hi sis tricia! i cant find your gfc, i followed you via google+

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
^followed you, sis

^^hi sis tricia! i cant find your gfc, i followed you via google+

Hi Sis,

Followed you already. My GFC should be working now. Thanks for the follow

sassyrosel

  • Guest
^thanks, sis!

mayani

  • Guest
Hello, first time to comment here. im a new blogger, please follow mine www.crazeemum.blogspot.com. i also do my share. thank you:-)

mrsonthego

  • Guest
^Hi, can't see your GFC

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Mine is

http://metatronik.blogspot.com/

I will follow the rest of your blogs

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close