watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92431 times)

popsicle

  • Guest
thanks aicute12 for the follow :D

Followed you too sis
diwata25 http://deliberatelymom.blogspot.com/ and
chinkyann www.ann-d-explorer.com

for followbacks: www.charmeveryday.blogspot.com  :)

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
^followed you sis. Hope you add me up. Thanks.


whatseatingven

  • Guest
For those I haven't followed yet, just follow me and I follow back :) Can't backread anymore. :)


runbarbierun

  • Guest
Followed you back mga sis. :)
http://norwegianelephant.blogspot.com

whatseatingven

  • Guest
^followed you sis :)

aicute12

  • Guest

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
^followed you sis! hope you follow mine as well http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

mrsonthego

  • Guest
For those I haven't followed yet, just follow me and I follow back :) Can't backread anymore. :)

followed you na! I'm one of your "Lovely Followers"! naks! ;D

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest
here's my blog mga sis ..

http://thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com


will follow your blogs also :)

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
^Followed you sis.

whatseatingven

  • Guest
@mrsonthego of course  :) followed you :)

mrsonthego

  • Guest
^you write very well sis whatseatingven :D

whatseatingven

  • Guest
^really?! mabilis ako maniwala sis :D thank you!
Haven't really browsed your page yet kasi nasa office ako but I will and i'll let you know what I think :)
not that it matters though. haha

mrsonthego

  • Guest
^yes ;) 

that's okay, wala naman masyadong interesting sa blog ko, hehe

whatseatingven

  • Guest
^ btw I replied to your comment.

Don't say that because I believe there's not a single person in the world with no interesting story to tell. :)

mrsonthego

  • Guest
thanks, that's very kind of you  :)

whatseatingven

  • Guest
^why can't I see any comment box on your blog posts? :(

mrsonthego

  • Guest
^huh! teka check ko, di ko alam, wala naman akong binago. sori di ko pa masyado master mag navigate ng blogger, thanks for letting me know


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close