watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92661 times)

aicute12

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #480 on: February 06, 2013, 07:37:29 am »
^^followed you sis

popsicle

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #481 on: February 06, 2013, 09:10:11 am »
^ sis, di ko ma-find yung google follower's button mo:( I love your beauty!


@jieb_720_ohs, I followed http://navyandhunter.blogspot.com/ na=)

Aw thanks.. I see that you've found me.. Followed you back! Also si http://myenthusiasms.blogspot.com/.
I'm now checking back and adding you all :D

added the Google + badge already, thanks littlemissbiyotch <3
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 09:16:01 am by popsicle »

popsicle

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #482 on: February 06, 2013, 09:42:51 am »
Guys I've added you through Google + and Google Friend Connect:

littlemissbiyotch: http://www.theetravelingbabe.com/
diamond.sky: http://myenthusiasms.blogspot.com/.
greenpease05: http://greenpease05.blogspot.com/
summercharm: charmonster.blogspot.com
aicute12: http://www.travelwithaileen.com/
silverglitzz: http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

Follow me back <3

Google Friend Connect:
Charm Everyday

Google+:
www.charmeveryday.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 12:36:43 pm by popsicle »

jieb_720_ohs

  • Guest

popsicle

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #485 on: February 08, 2013, 01:09:51 pm »
Hi GT sisses! I'll follow you through bloglovin nalang since my blog isn't with blogspot. Can you follow me through bloglovin too?

http://www.maitaatienza.com

blueshoppe

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #486 on: February 09, 2013, 11:42:03 am »
Hi mga sis I don't know kung san ito ipopost but I need a blogger, I want to sponsor a giveaway, my birthday month is coming, it's my first time also to sponsor. I have here skincare and cosmetics items from Korea.. Please PM me with your blog sites so I can check your traffic/followers. Thank you!!

themistymom

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #487 on: February 09, 2013, 01:09:32 pm »
YAY! Didnt know may thread na ganito. Looove discovering new blogs! Will follow you guys. Backread lang ako :)

Here's my blog: www.themistymom.com

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #488 on: February 09, 2013, 02:40:09 pm »
www.joeiandme.com

This is a blogspot account so I have GFC :)
Let me know if you need a follow back!


iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #490 on: February 11, 2013, 11:23:25 am »
^Done!

^^I can't see you on my list :(

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #491 on: February 19, 2013, 05:21:29 pm »
Followed:

http://relaxandpleaseyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/
http://www.travelwithaileen.com/

Hope you can follow me also:

http://istilllovepink.blogspot.com/

 ;D will follow the rest later! ang gaganda ng blogs niyo, kainggit!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:23:15 pm by mrsonthego »

aupoleiana

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #492 on: February 20, 2013, 08:07:59 am »
 Hope you can follow me at my blog, will follow din po!  ;D

www.simplyaubrey.com


littlemissbiyotch

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #493 on: February 20, 2013, 03:17:15 pm »
Hi girls! Followed you all na:) Please follow:

www.theetravelingbabe.com

Thanks:)


kposh12

  • Guest
GT Bloggers!:)
« Reply #495 on: February 20, 2013, 08:10:02 pm »
Hey Girltalkers! I just wanna know who among you have their own blogs? We can post the link here and tell what it's about. Let's share ideas and info about our varied interests! my blog is all about product reviews may it be on skincare, haircare or makeup.. check it out!


theproductlounge.blogspot.com               



whats yours??:)

dcdcree

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #496 on: February 21, 2013, 04:29:36 pm »
kakastart ko lang kahapon.. hope you could follow mine.

http://dcdcree.blogspot.com/

littlemissbiyotch

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #497 on: February 21, 2013, 09:25:52 pm »
Followed you jieb_720_ohs =) Sis dcdcree and kposh12, hindi ko po makita yung google follow button sa web niyo:(


bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #499 on: February 22, 2013, 11:36:16 pm »
I just started mine today. I hope you follow me too. http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/  thanks sa inyo.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close