watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92642 times)

beh

  • Guest
Hope you can also follow my blog :)

http://www.itsberyllicious.com/



aicute12

  • Guest
hello mga sis!

pafollow din po. I'll follow back and leave a message! :)

http://www.travelwithaileen.com

silverglitzz

  • Guest
blog hopped and added you sisses! please add mine too!

http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/


babydollcheeks

  • Guest
I've recently started blogging, follow me mga sis! =)

http://babydollcheeks.blogspot.com/

I'll follow back! =) Automatic ba yung Google Friend Connect, or do I have to sign up for it? Bago lang kasi ako sa Blogger so I don't know how it works exactly. =)

kuting26

  • Guest
hello mga sis!

pafollow din po. I'll follow back and leave a message! :)

http://www.travelwithaileen.com

sis followed you na!

also started following:

http://stillsandglyphs.blogspot.com/

http://ann-d-explorer.blogspot.com/

thanks!

diamond.sky

  • Guest
I've recently started blogging, follow me mga sis! =)

http://babydollcheeks.blogspot.com/

I'll follow back! =) Automatic ba yung Google Friend Connect, or do I have to sign

up for it? Bago lang kasi ako sa Blogger so I don't know how it works exactly. =)

FOLLOWED yours. pls follow back


http://myenthusiasms.blogspot.com/


Prunella

  • Guest
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 05:40:20 am by Prunella »


Prunella

  • Guest
^^^Followed all your blogs,sis (except the last one. Hindi ko kasi maintindihan   ;D)

changelessme

  • Guest
Sis [urlhttp://www.pretty-ugly.me/][/url]

Thank you for following me back right away, you don't need to follow all my blogsite but thank you very much for doing so :)

Prunella

  • Guest
^ You're very welcome, sis.  Well, I wanna be updated. :)

beh

  • Guest

murielizon

  • Guest
just started blogging haha please follow me ad show some love!

http://beautybymuriel.wordpress.com/

Thanks sissies!

cars

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #335 on: September 01, 2012, 01:34:40 pm »
hi sissies, pls follow my blog.. http://itslikeandlove.blogspot.com/
thanks sissies 👯
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:41:11 pm by cars »


Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #337 on: September 02, 2012, 12:54:19 pm »
^^^Followed you. :)

cars

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)
« Reply #338 on: September 02, 2012, 02:35:36 pm »
followed you babythug28.. thanks :)

diamond.sky

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close