watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92771 times)

galatea

  • Guest

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
^^ followed you back sis jieb_720_ohs. salamat!

^followed you din sis galatea. ganda ng mga photos mo :)

iamjoei

  • Guest
Please tell me if I haven't followed back :)
www.joeiandme.com

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest

iamjoei

  • Guest
^ and ^^ done!


zenangelchy

  • Guest
mga sis...pwede po pasali? Im a new blogger po...can i follow you mga sis?

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
^followed you din po sis :)

cerenity_18

  • Guest
here's mine:
http://pinaymexheartbeats.blogspot.com/
follow me and i'll follow u back...please send me a comment to give me a head up :)  :-*

sassyrosel

  • Guest
^followed you sis!

please follow me...

Sassy Mom

andee_gurl

  • Guest
^^followed you sis!
@sassymom followed you too!

Please follow me at:

http://chinitangmorena.blogspot.com/

I always follow back. thanks!

oyster

  • Guest

aplonie

  • Guest
im a follower of most of you sisters!

follow me at http://www.talejunkie.com/

i follow back 100%

Superjoie

  • Guest

cerenity_18

  • Guest
^^followed you sis!
@sassymom followed you too!

Please follow me at:

http://chinitangmorena.blogspot.com/

I always follow back. thanks!

thanks for following i followed u na :)

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
^^^ followed you sis aplonie :)

sassyrosel

  • Guest
@sis ablosh followed you too!
@sis aicute followed you as well :)
@sis kookie420 I have my GFC up. I also followed you!

Hi sis I followed you :)

Hello sisses, please follow my blog :)

http://chinitangmorena.blogspot.com/

TIA!

followed you sis!

chinkyann

  • Guest
Hope you can read and follow mine too. Tenchu so much :)

Explored and Experienced: San Juan, La Union

http://ann-d-explorer.blogspot.com/2012/07/surf-in-la-union.html
 
Feel free to comment or follow my photoblog
 
http://ann-d-explorer.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Explore-and-Experience/269444109761537

andee_gurl

  • Guest
^^Thanks sis! I think I followed you already :)

chinkyann

  • Guest
Helloweee. Hope you can visit my new blog post. Hope you can follow my blog too. Tenchu :)  :-*

Explored and Experienced: Fortune Telling

http://ann-d-explorer.blogspot.com/2012/07/fortune-telling.html

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close