watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92752 times)

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Hi sisses,

I hope you can follow my new blog :)

http://chinitangmorena.blogspot.com/

Thank you :)

aplonie

  • Guest
^visited your blog sis!

just followed http://www.itsberyllicious.com/

you can follow me back at http://www.talejunkie.com/

beh

  • Guest

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
^^ just followed your blog sis.

Please follow mine too. =)

http://anne080809.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

h_mische

  • Guest
^^ just followed your blog sis.

Please follow mine too. =)

http://anne080809.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

followed you sis. hope you can follow mine too. :)

http://meeandmischee.blogspot.com/

esor

  • Guest
^just followed

please follow me back

http://esorshaepiness.blogspot.com

h_mische

  • Guest
^done :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Hi ladies, I hope you can follow my beauty blog and join my Mosbeau giveaway: http://bit.ly/N5cjBf

aplonie

  • Guest
just followed http://anne080809.blogspot.com/

you guys can follow me back at http://www.talejunkie.com/ i'll follow you back :D


aplonie

  • Guest
^ am already your follower galatea and ms. wednesdei.. :)

http://www.talejunkie.com

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Hi mga sis, recently lang ako naging active ulit and I hope you'll add me up

http://www.kikaysikat.com

I'll love to add you on my google connect as well! :) Just follow me and I'll follow back, just drop an email so I can take note hindi ko kasi matrack minsan

mwah!

ablosh

  • Guest
Hello! :) Stumbled upon this thread upon searching for other blogs! Hope you can follow me too. :)

http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

Plus-sized blogging tips, trends and lifestyle posts. ;)

aicute12

  • Guest
mga sis follow me to

http://www.travelwithaileen.com

will follow back po! :)


wednesdei

  • Guest


andee_gurl

  • Guest
Hi ladies, please follow my blog: http://www.dreamsofwhimsy.com. I always follow back. :)

@sis ablosh followed you too!
@sis aicute followed you as well :)
@sis kookie420 I have my GFC up. I also followed you!

Hi sis I followed you :)

Hello sisses, please follow my blog :)

http://chinitangmorena.blogspot.com/

TIA!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:52:24 pm by andee_gurl »

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
mga sis pa-follow naman din po :)

http://pollifrogprincess.blogspot.com/


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close