watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92775 times)


YellowBunny

  • Guest
Followed you :)

hope you'll drop by too: http://apinkypromise.blogspot.com/

h_mische

  • Guest
Followed you :)

hope you'll drop by too: http://apinkypromise.blogspot.com/

followed you. Hope you can follow my blogs too :-)



dooonna

  • Guest
I'm featuring promos, sales, events and some product reviews! :) So if you have an ongoing or upcoming giveaways/promos on your blogs, let me know so I could post it on mine :) Just send me a PM  ;)

Here's my blog URL: http://shoppingeraph.blogspot.com/ Follow me! :D

I'll follow as many blogs as I can maybe this weekend. :)


_gigles_

  • Guest
I'm featuring promos, sales, events and some product reviews! :) So if you have an ongoing or upcoming giveaways/promos on your blogs, let me know so I could post it on mine :) Just send me a PM  ;)

Here's my blog URL: http://shoppingeraph.blogspot.com/ Follow me! :D

I'll follow as many blogs as I can maybe this weekend. :)


followed you sis :)

h_mische

  • Guest
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 01:21:43 pm by h_mische »



silverglitzz

  • Guest
Follow you sisses! Pls follow mine!

http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com

and please join my birthday give-away
HERE

iamjoei

  • Guest

aplonie

  • Guest
i followed most of you sisses, please follow me back at http://www.talejunkie.blogspot.com/

TIA!

iamjoei

  • Guest
I'm featuring promos, sales, events and some product reviews! :) So if you have an ongoing or upcoming giveaways/promos on your blogs, let me know so I could post it on mine :) Just send me a PM  ;)

Here's my blog URL: http://shoppingeraph.blogspot.com/ Follow me! :D

I'll follow as many blogs as I can maybe this weekend. :)

Sent you a DM :)

lyradnmrc

  • Guest



lyradnmrc

  • Guest
follow mine please, got a new blog bout NYX..:)

http://thepinkharp.blogspot.com/

I will definitely follow back! :)

Prunella

  • Guest
^^^ followed you. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close