watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92689 times)


iamjoei

  • Guest
My blog:
www.joeiandme.com

It's my birthday week and I'm giving away pairs of fashionable sunnies! Check how you can join here -> http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/05/my-birthday-giveaway-win-pair-of.html
Goodluck girls!

Followed back:
http://hunnycullen.blogspot.com
http://thecuriouscaseofalatebloomer.blogspot.com
http://mymisbehavedworld.blogspot.com

Please tell me if I missed anyone :)


aicute12

  • Guest
follow me din mga sis!

http://www.travelwithaileen.com

Please leave a message and ill follow back just to make sure wala na ko nakaligtaan! thanks!

gogreengorgeous

  • Guest
My blog:
www.joeiandme.com

It's my birthday week and I'm giving away pairs of fashionable sunnies! Check how you can join here -> http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/05/my-birthday-giveaway-win-pair-of.html
Goodluck girls!

Followed back:
http://thecuriouscaseofalatebloomer.blogspot.com


Please tell me if I missed anyone :)

thanks sis! happy birthday! :D i joined your giveaway teehee!

atiragram

  • Guest
what if hindi blogspot? like mine blog.hellomarga.com


h_mische

  • Guest
^followed you :)

ninyah

  • Guest
hello, pls add me up too :) http://ninascrib.blogspot.com/





aplonie

  • Guest
^followed you sis!

please follow me back at http://www.talejunkie.blogspot.com/

TIA!

h_mische

  • Guest
^done na po :)

rsc_ricci

  • Guest
followed almost all blogs here

here's mine (mainly personal posts and baby spam)
http://mumnichimchim.blogspot.com (cathy chua)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 02:16:20 pm by rsc_ricci »

h_mische

  • Guest
^followed you. :) hope you can follow my blogs too (nasa signature :) ) TIA

rsc_ricci

  • Guest
^yes sis, followed your blogs na po. :)
I'm the one with the eyeglasses on.


ninyah

  • Guest
thanks for following me sisters, I already followed you on your accounts too :)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close