watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92567 times)

h_mische

  • Guest
^ followed you sis. :)

_gigles_

  • Guest
^^followed you back sis :)

iamjoei

  • Guest
My blog is powered by Blogger so I have GFC:
www.joeiandme.com

Looking forward to meet new GTs! Kindly leave a message/comment in my blog. I can follow you faster that way :)

And girls, check out my Boracay Labor Day Weekend post (http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/05/boracay-labor-day-weekend.html) for a 'treat'! I know there are a lot of photos and it takes a while to load but be patient and scroll down to the latter part of Day 3 ;)

h_mische

  • Guest
My blog is powered by Blogger so I have GFC:
www.joeiandme.com

Looking forward to meet new GTs! Kindly leave a message/comment in my blog. I can follow you faster that way :)

And girls, check out my Boracay Labor Day Weekend post (http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/05/boracay-labor-day-weekend.html) for a 'treat'! I know there are a lot of photos and it takes a while to load but be patient and scroll down to the latter part of Day 3 ;)

 followed you. left a comment on your boracay post too. :) i miss boracay.. tears.

silverglitzz

  • Guest
Followed most of you sisses!

Pls follow mine, too!
http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

cerenity_18

  • Guest



cheskacruz

  • Guest
New home na pala, follow me here:
http://laughandgigglewithme.blogspot.com/

You may leave your blog sites here, so I can easily follow you too:
http://laughandgigglewithme.blogspot.com/2012/05/gfc-followers-welcome.html

Thanks!  ;)

FauxyFate

  • Guest

jieb_720_ohs

  • Guest
Followed:

http://laughandgigglewithme.blogspot.com/

Hope you could follow mine as well. Links are on my signature. :)

aplonie

  • Guest
haaaai...
i have mistakenly removed my GFC in my blog for the seond time around...
kakainis kasi i have to go over on process again.. ang hirap pa naman kasi im here in middle east--texts are in arabic language kumusta naman yun... sayang yung mga followers ko na before... huhuhu...

aicute12

  • Guest
Please follow me din po mga sis!

http://www.travelwithaileen.com

I removed my ads na, kairita kasing tignan! for hobby nalang siya ngayon! :)

h_mische

  • Guest
followed:

http://laughandgigglewithme.blogspot.com/
http://vanillarhumba.blogspot.com
http://fatesfoxyfs.blogspot.com

hope you can follow my blogs too :)

hunnycullen.blogspot.com
mmythirdeye.blogspot.com

cheskacruz

  • Guest
Followed:

http://laughandgigglewithme.blogspot.com/

Hope you could follow mine as well. Links are on my signature. :)
Hi sis, followed you at http://navyandhunter.blogspot.com/
Following you already at http://relaxandpleaseyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/  :D

followed:

http://laughandgigglewithme.blogspot.com/
http://vanillarhumba.blogspot.com
http://fatesfoxyfs.blogspot.com

hope you can follow my blogs too :)

hunnycullen.blogspot.com
mmythirdeye.blogspot.com

Followed you too sis! :)




mavhy

  • Guest
^^Thanks :)

^Followed you sis :)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close