watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92300 times)

changelessme

  • Guest
Hello everyone!  :)

Please follow my blog and I will follow you back. Kind thanks!

http://lovelijaypee.blogspot.com/

(Currently I only have 10 followers. Hehe. Wowa. Thanks thanks!)  ;D

^followed your blog sis :) check mine back some time..

aicute12

  • Guest
ill be following everyone on this page soon as i get home! :)

bawal blogger sa office! heheh. :)

http://www.travelwithaileen.com

gogreengorgeous

  • Guest



kookie420

  • Guest

followed you:

http://pinaymexpft.blogspot.com/

i'm already following you sis heavensent


_gigles_

  • Guest
^followed you back sis :)


beh

  • Guest


cerenity_18

  • Guest
Hello everyone!  :)

Please follow my blog and I will follow you back. Kind thanks!

http://lovelijaypee.blogspot.com/

(Currently I only have 10 followers. Hehe. Wowa. Thanks thanks!)  ;D
followed you na :)

azel

  • Guest
pls let me know if i missed to follow back anyone

Groom's Boutonniere :)
http://crystalsandbeads.blogspot.com/2012/04/grooms-bouttoniere-made-from-ribbon.html

changelessme

  • Guest


kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Hi. =)

Please follow my blog po.

http://anne080809.blogspot.com/

Thank you!


_gigles_

  • Guest

poetrytoprose

  • Guest

changelessme

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close