watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92280 times)

iamjoei

  • Guest
My blog:
http://www.joeiandme.com - powered by Blogger so I have GFC.

My Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/joeiandme

Followed back:
http://relaxandpleaseyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/
http://www.travelwithaileen.com

Did I miss anyone? :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:28:34 am by iamjoei »


cerenity_18

  • Guest

gogreengorgeous

  • Guest
thanks sis!  ;D

will follow the others pagbalik ko later hehe. thanks!


cerenity_18

  • Guest
thanks sis!  ;D

will follow the others pagbalik ko later hehe. thanks!

sis pa follow rin pala my other blog :) http://pinaymexpft.blogspot.com/ TIA  :)

aicute12

  • Guest
follow me mga girlalous! :)

http://www.travelwithaileen.com

i just bought a domain! :)

Chinita Princess

  • Guest
follow me mga girlalous! :)

http://www.travelwithaileen.com

i just bought a domain! :)

Followed you na sis!  :)

I have a travel blog too. http://obie-and-dai.blogspot.com

My other blog is http://chynnadantes.blogspot.com


poetrytoprose

  • Guest

gogreengorgeous

  • Guest
followed you sis! I hope you follow mine: http://ohmyhael.blogspot.com

followed you na sis! :D thanks!

cerenity_18

  • Guest
aicute and chinita princess i followed you both  ;D

here's mine : http://pinaymexheartbeats.blogspot.com/

http://pinaymexpft.blogspot.com/  ;) TIA


gogreengorgeous

  • Guest
followed you girls:

http://thecuriouscaseofalatebloomer.blogspot.com/

Please follow me at

avagabondmom.blogspot.com

followed you sis :) thanks!

azel

  • Guest
after a while, finally had the time to put a new a post,

Bead Bridal Bouquet

http://crystalsandbeads.blogspot.com/2012/04/bead-bridal-bouquet.html

please leave a comment or a message on the chat box (with your blog's url) so i won't miss following you back. tia!

changelessme

  • Guest
hi girls!

pa-join ako :) here is my blog:

http://thecuriouscaseofalatebloomer.blogspot.com/


^just followed you sis, visit mine back when you are free

changelessme

  • Guest
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:16:41 am by changelessme »


BumbleBee

  • Guest
Hello everyone!  :)

Please follow my blog and I will follow you back. Kind thanks!

http://lovelijaypee.blogspot.com/

(Currently I only have 10 followers. Hehe. Wowa. Thanks thanks!)  ;D


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close