watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect! (Thread 2)  (Read 92383 times)

_gigles_

  • Guest
link to previous thread: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,246390.0.html

follow me at http://endlesswishesanddreams.blogspot.com/ and I'll follow you back

see you sis'es in blogger :)

kookie420

  • Guest
I need to post here para maka subscribe for new GFC members to connect with  :)

cerenity_18

  • Guest
link to previous thread: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,246390.0.html

follow me at http://endlesswishesanddreams.blogspot.com/ and I'll follow you back

see you sis'es in blogger :)

Thanks sa new house sis! i followed you alreday! here's mine: http://pinaymexheartbeats.blogspot.com/ http://pinaymexpft.blogspot.com/  :D TIA

_gigles_

  • Guest
^followed you back sis! thanks! :)

cerenity_18

  • Guest
Thanks sis giggles :D

jieb_720_ohs

  • Guest
^ Followed both of your blogs sis  :)


jhaney

  • Guest
Followed http://endlesswishesanddreams.blogspot.com/.

Don't forget to follow my blog sisses its www.pinkyjhaney.com. TIA

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
link to previous thread: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,246390.0.html

follow me at http://endlesswishesanddreams.blogspot.com/ and I'll follow you back

see you sis'es in blogger :)

I followed you sis, I hope you'll follow mine. (link of my blog in my signature) thank you!!

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Hi sisses,

Subscribing here. Please follow my blog http://ohmyhael.blogspot.com. Let me know if you are following me so I can follow back. Thank you! :D

kookie420

  • Guest

_gigles_

  • Guest
followed back:
www.pinkyjhaney.com
http://ohmyhael.blogspot.com/

thanks for the follow :)

cerenity_18

  • Guest
i followed u na mga sis! :)

aicute12

  • Guest
mga sis follow my travel blog din! :)

http://cutepasaway.blogspot.com

Thanks!

beh

  • Guest


poetrytoprose

  • Guest

iamjoei

  • Guest
My blog:
www.joeiandme.com
- powered by Blogger so I have GFC.

I have to post here to subscribe also :)

Followed back:
http://relaxandpleaseyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/

mommamymy!

  • Guest
here's mine: http://www.mommamymy.blogspot.com

my GFC is at the bottom right corner. i have followed you all sissies! happy blogging  :)

aicute12

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close