watch now

Author Topic: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?  (Read 36389 times)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2016, 02:22:52 pm »
^sa next prenatal checkup ko, January 16, 2015. sked ko for tetanus toxoid shot. wala pang ibang sinabi ang OB regarding other shots.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2016, 02:13:22 pm »
the only vaccine I got while I was pregnant was my yearly flu shot

kasi our pregnancy was planned. 3-4 months before we tried (and conceived), I went na for a prenatal checkup so na-test which ones I need immunity for. So I had whooping cough and tetanus shot prior to my pregnancy.

chiskeyk

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2016, 05:53:54 pm »
Hi sis, id like to ask kung pano ka nag go through sa testing of immunity. Nagconsult ako sa OB kanina, but she doesnt recommend testing, sabi nya no need na daw, vaccination na agad, mmr, dpt, influenza and anti-hepa b.

MedChic

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2016, 07:38:49 pm »
Hi. For those who are pregnant, safe to received at any trimester - Flu shots.

At 24-32 weeks, Tet Toxoid and Hepa B.

Contraindicated - MMR.

If prepregnancy MMR, atleast 3 months before.

:-) HTH.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close