watch now

Author Topic: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?  (Read 36390 times)

skyrimgal

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2013, 07:52:45 am »
flu vaccine and whooping cough

miminibebe

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2013, 10:35:39 am »
Sa daughter ko anti tetanus vaccine lang, this pregnancy wala pa. :)

charrycharm

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2013, 07:52:21 pm »
I had my Tetanus Booster last Wednesday. It's my first shot. The next will be after 4-6 weeks sabi ng OB ko.

sxy_shandy

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2013, 03:20:44 am »
I had a tetanus toxoid a few weeks ago and just had TDAP today, at 33 weeks. A 3rd shot daw in 5-6 months then booster every 10 years na. My left arm's a bit sore now, and I barely felt the prick of the needle because I just had my blood taken haha, it pales in comparison.

hanhan02

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2013, 10:11:53 am »
Ako din tetanus toxoid last last week. I was 28 weeks then, tas sabi ni on after a month daw ulit.

he4rt18

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2013, 11:04:47 am »
i am scheduled for vaccination this coming friday. tetanus toxoid lang. its my first pregnancy and today's my 16th wk. do you guys still remember when was your shot?

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 05:32:40 pm »
Hala my OB hasn't said anything about shots.  I'm in my 24th week now.  Which ones do I need?

candyjersey

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2014, 05:40:24 pm »
Hala my OB hasn't said anything about shots.  I'm in my 24th week now.  Which ones do I need?

I'm in my 24th week also and last April I had the flu shot. Did you ask your OB about it? And based from the lab result, I was also given hepa vaccine. 3 shots sya and this July yung last shot.

morrigan-erinyes

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2014, 05:41:19 pm »
She gave me flu shots. Other vaccines were administered to me before I got pregnant.

coffeejelly

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2014, 03:49:18 pm »
Hi mga sissies pa join I was advised by my OB na she will give anti hepatitis vaccine after giving birth na I think it depends on your OB I'm on 32 weeks na and I was not given any vaccine :)

silvermist07

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2014, 09:10:33 pm »
My OB gave me tetanus toxoid 1and 2.. I'm 36W4D yun pa lang binigay niya saken. Yung sa hepatitis yata e kapag nagpositive ka sa sa test pero if not no need na to give you a shot. Ako kasi negative yung test kaya hindi na ko binigyan ni OB ng vacccine for hepa.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2014, 11:58:56 pm »
I'm gonna ask my OB about that tetanus shot. Seems like a lot of you got it.

Jaguar.Paw

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2014, 01:56:19 pm »
tetanus toxoid (2 shots)
flu vaccine (1 shot)

di ko pa alam kung may susunod pa. at 33W, wala pa naman na mention ulit si OB. She's from Makati Med.

coffeejelly

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2014, 02:28:20 pm »
@jaguar_paw sorry out of topic same tayo makati med di ako :)

ninsky01

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2014, 02:36:27 pm »
Flu vaccine for free.. Wala pang advise for other vaccines.

raiza0022

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2014, 08:44:43 am »
pa-join po..
my OB advised me to take reubella shot and tetanus toxoid. sa first trimester pa lang..
currently on 26th week na :-)

ajcruz

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2014, 12:52:28 am »
Yes, tetanus din 2 shots, last shot was after delivery na

abhy_aigrieln

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2014, 10:40:23 am »
2 Tetanus shots, after delivery na daw yung last shot.
2 Hepatitis B shots
1 Flu Vaccine

Ang bigat sa bulsa :( hahaha

Jaguar.Paw

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2014, 06:30:38 pm »
@jaguar_paw sorry out of topic same tayo makati med di ako :)

ha! apir tayo sis! ilang weeks ka na? ako 35w and so far wala pa naman nabanggit na bagong turok si Doc for me

foxlady

  • Guest
Re: Did your OB-GYN give you any vaccines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2015, 10:29:30 am »
2 anti-tetanus
1 flu vaccine
1 pampakapit (supposedly 6 shots pero sobrang mahal)
2 steroids (later pa lang ang 2nd)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:32:17 am by foxlady »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close