watch now

Author Topic: Gymboree (Alabang and other parts of Manila)  (Read 8726 times)

imheavensent

  • Guest
Gymboree (Alabang and other parts of Manila)
« on: April 02, 2012, 04:03:22 pm »
Hi guys! I am so new to this forum. But I wanted to know if anyone
here has a child in Gymboree particularly in Westgate,Alabang? Or in some other branches in the Metro? Can you share your feedback and opinions? :) thanks!

Mommy_Halie

  • Guest
Re: Gymboree (Alabang and other parts of Manila)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 12:50:21 am »
Hi I enrolled my 3-year old son in Gymboree Trinoma, QC for 8 months and I would say it helped him a lot. Maganda naging development nya. He learned to write and interact. Because last year I was supposed to enroll him in nursery but then his age that time would fall for a toddler class which his classes would be from Mondays to Fridays also. Ayoko naman sya ma-stress at an early age so I decided na Gymboree na lang muna. You can choose from once up to 5x week and I chose once a week only pero minsan nagiging twice depende kung off ako. The teachers are nice, they understood that I couldn't take only wednesday classes so I sent him anytime I like. Problem lang minsan isa lang classmate nya. And after an hour class, the play is unlimited. My son plays for 3-4 hours so sulit na sulit bayad ko because for some Gymboree is pricey right. The teachers also allowed us when I wanted to celebrate his birthday during one of his classes. Kasi meron silang Gymboree theme party di ba, Buti hindi na kami pinagbayad. I think in some branches now they have a free trial class, before a trial class costs P500. Over all I suggest parents to enroll their kids to Gymboree especially kung walang kalaro sa bahay but personally I think it's helpful for kids ages 2-4. Kasi kung babies ang ienroll mo sa class parang sayang lang unless you have a lot of money. :)

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Gymboree (Alabang and other parts of Manila)
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 05:02:43 am »
^^ how old is your child?

My daughter took the music class just after her first birthday last november. We went to the greenbelt 5 branch. 8 classes yon but not all msuc class, she sometimes took play and learn din. We were happy naman with the outcome kasi she gained more confidence in walking when she was at gymboree. Plus yung interaction with the other kids.

Are you sending your child to a similar type of toddler class or are you more interested in their pre-school (nursery etc)?

erl

  • Guest
Re: Gymboree (Alabang and other parts of Manila)
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 05:02:06 pm »
^^ how old is your
^^ how old is your child?

My daughter took the music class just after her first birthday last november. We went to the greenbelt 5 branch. 8 classes yon but not all msuc class, she sometimes took play and learn din. We were happy naman with the outcome kasi she gained more confidence in walking when she was at gymboree. Plus yung interaction with the other kids.

Are you sending your child to a similar type of toddler class or are you more interested in their pre-school (nursery etc)?
child




sis ano po ba ang terms of payments dito? ok ba pag weekend lang meron sila? TIA

My daughter took the music class just after her first birthday last november. We went to the greenbelt 5 branch. 8 classes yon but not all msuc class, she sometimes took play and learn din. We were happy naman with the outcome kasi she gained more confidence in walking when she was at gymboree. Plus yung interaction with the other kids.

Are you sending your child to a similar type of toddler class or are you more interested in their pre-school (nursery etc)?

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: Gymboree (Alabang and other parts of Manila)
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 02:19:30 pm »
10% off on membership and enrolments at Gymboree Shangrila until May. di ko lang sure until when exactly.

erl

  • Guest
Re: Gymboree (Alabang and other parts of Manila)
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 08:17:01 pm »


sis mgkano ba package ng gymboree? sorry ha.TIA once a week lang din kami ni hubby pwede.

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: Gymboree (Alabang and other parts of Manila)
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 09:24:22 pm »
^it would be better if you drop by a branch or just call the branch to inquire.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close