watch now

Author Topic: The best black flats every girl should have?  (Read 59521 times)

beluy

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2015, 07:48:22 pm »
tods, parisian very comfy

lizatorres

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2015, 04:24:01 pm »
I'm looking for the design na beads yung nasa upper part nya. I haven't seen sa mall ang hirap mag hanap.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2015, 06:02:31 am »
mas trip ko ang peep toe and maliit kasi paa ko.. saan bang brand meron na size 4? kasi sa tiangge lang ako usually nakakahanap ng flats na maliit talaga..

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2015, 06:22:11 am »
Try via venetto sis

chinbaptista

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2015, 02:40:26 pm »
must have flats from payless

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2015, 11:57:05 am »
I find Posh Shoes Black  ballet flats to be the most comfy everyday shoes I've ever had. =)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close