watch now

Author Topic: The best black flats every girl should have?  (Read 59594 times)

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2014, 09:25:29 pm »
Malu from SM, tory burch and I have one from Karazapatos really nice!

boredkickasschick

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #141 on: March 31, 2014, 11:00:51 pm »
steve madden

prettymom

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2014, 08:51:42 pm »
french soles classic black.  i had TB rev a before but my toes get sore after long walks, YOSI SAMRA is also good. but it got torn from my long walking times during our europe trip

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2014, 01:05:28 am »
Because I am an old soul, among the black flats I own, I would say: Salvatore Ferragamo's Black Varina Patent with Bow. Black patent leather. Bow on vamp. Round toe. Flat heel. "Varina" is perfection!!! Truly a worthy investment as it is durable and timeless (never seems to go out of style).. indeed, a classic!

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2014, 01:59:40 pm »
Comfort Plus from Payless shoe store! So love them!

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2015, 11:36:50 pm »
tb reva, repetto cendrillon and theatre. but my soles were sore from wearing my argent cendrillon repetto while navigating the long stretch of orchard road a year ago.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 11:44:19 pm by cindylulu »

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2015, 11:22:28 am »
^Argent is silver maybe you meant noir for black?

I always put foam shoe inserts in my Repetto ballerines since the soles are thin. My go-to travel shoes are my black Bolshoi (now called Théâtre). What I like with Repetto ballerines you don't have to break them in, they really are comfy.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2015, 10:29:48 pm »
^oh yeah it's a pair of noir cendrillons. got them mixed up with my theatre in argent. thanks for pointing it out. btw mama squeak, what brand of shoe inserts do you buy? I'm looking for dr scholl's insoles for flats but I can't find one here in Manila.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #148 on: March 24, 2015, 05:52:49 am »
How much po yung repetto flats? Nag sasale ba sya?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2015, 08:37:04 am »
^^I use Dr. Scholl's also. Got them at Mercury.

^sis depends on the style and material, prices start from EUR190 up. Pag nag-sale sila or sa outlet shop nila in Paris makakabili ka ng EUR100 up. Mahal pag dito ka sa Manila bibili maski pa naka-sale price sila  :P

Chloe Mae

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2015, 05:00:07 pm »
Yosi Samra! Very durable too!

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2015, 09:08:04 pm »
^^thanks.

I'm specifically looking (and almost frantically searching) for dr scholl's dreamwalk and I've been to rustans makati and Shang, Cinderella in megamall, watson's stores in MOA, aura and megamall, sm department stores in moa, megamall and aura, landmark in makati, and Mercury in glorietta, rockwell and Taft-PGH but it's futile. hopefully I'll get lucky in malls na hindi ko pa nadalaw. well anyhow, since I'm into yosi samra nowadays, I better get a pair in black as well. Forgot to mention that my go-to black flats are a pair of aerosoles but sadly pa-retire na and they don't make that style anymore.

cerise.k14

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #152 on: April 04, 2015, 02:25:32 pm »
Tieks by Gavrieli the best ballet flats IMO. they're a bit expensive though pero worth it.. :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 04:04:52 pm by cerise.k14 »

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2015, 04:02:49 pm »
deflex ballet flats from paylesd

caprice

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2015, 03:31:17 pm »
Vince Camuto

melvel

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2015, 07:04:14 pm »
The new TB Reva's without the elastic back are really much more comfortable.  If I had to rank:

Lanvin Ballerinas>Tory Burch Reva (no elastic)>Repetto Cendrillon

All are comfortable out of the box though, no break in period required.  I just prefer the Lanvin because it has better insole padding. 

The Ferragamo Varinas are comfortable, but I don't consider them a true ballet flat anymore because of the relatively stiff leather used.  And it looks more formal than casual.

Next target is Chanel, if I get over my guilt of buying shoes priced that much!  I may also have to check out French Sole soon.

For really cheap alternative, I really like the Jessica Simpson Mandalaye Flats.  Super comfortable, and looks very cute on.

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2015, 05:43:30 pm »
current: payless..
next buy: yosi samra :)
wish to buy: repetto LoL

huggykaye

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2015, 06:25:07 pm »
deflex ballet flats from paylesd

agree sis, totally comfy but not so pricey :)

seamans.girl

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2015, 05:34:15 pm »
Black/gold Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats. :-) Super comfy.

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: The best black flats every girl should have?
« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2015, 03:06:49 am »
Tieks!!! and not just in black, get it in red, yellow, blue, green, metallic,...  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close