We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! i dunno kung pano ko nahanap sa internet tong product na toh, pero sa mga nabasa kong reviews mukang very effective nga tong product na toh and very cheap ha.. so ayun, napabili ako sa watsons kanina.. i'm gonna use on my knees, mejo dark kasi [textspeak!] kaya jaheng mag.dress.. ok lang kaya sa knees toh? do i need to use their other products? anyone who knows? or anyone whio tried using it on their knees too? TIA!
^ yan ba iyong bleaching cream sis? di ko masabi kung effective nga siya kasi nakaisang cream lang ako. may micropeeling siya pero di naman siya naglighten ng sobra. after magpeel parang balik sa dating kulay, in my case ha.
thanks sisses featlylady and Heavenly_Bliss.. napag.isip naman ako sa mga sinabi niyo.. sige, i'll check their fb page.. i'll try it na din, sayang naman yung bili ko e..hehe medyo magastos pala siya noh.. kelangan pako bumili ng carrot soap and moisturizing cream nila.. oh well, sana naman effective saken..
Hi sisses! I'm currently using the GT Bleaching Cream, the one that costs P155. I bought it from SM Dept. Store. I didnt use it however on my face, kasi I've read in their FB page that it can be applied in any problem areas.. and so I tried it on my UA. hehe! you see I've tried the very famous UA set that has Green Peeling Oil but sadly it didnt do good on me. this has so far done great but I still could say this cream has put up to its claim as im still in my peeling stage.
i stopped using GT bleaching cream. sobrang tapang. at harsh sa skin. hindi kasi ako nagbabasa e. inapply ko sa face ko. grabe super pula. then nangitim mainit sa face. buti nakarecover.