watch now

Author Topic: GT Cosmetics  (Read 109305 times)

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012, 06:41:40 pm »
^ thanks sis, so bale every two weeks mo sya ginagamit tapos pag nag p peel, stop ka muna?

kimarc22

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 08:33:00 pm »
^ Well, actually 2-3 days ko siya nilalagay then stop kase sa 4th day magpi-peel na ako... so ang schedule ko, mon-wed use ng bleaching cream, then thurs may peeling na hanggang sun max, in my case. Yun bleaching soap naman twice a day ko gamitin and everyday yun.

*Tip para sa soap, i cut it into 8 parts para hindi agad malusaw at masayang. :)

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2012, 08:57:13 pm »
^sobrang obvious ba pag nag peel? how long mo na pini-peel yung hyperpigmentation mo? plan ko kasi na i peel un legs ko. anong ginagamit mo na cream/lotion sa morning?

kimarc22

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 08:38:37 pm »
^pag makapal ginamit mo and sobrang araw ang pag-apply medyo halata na yung pag-peel niya, tipong flaky. Kaya dapat manipis lang ang application. Matagal-tagal na rin yung pagpeel ko ng hyperpigmentation ko kasi malalim yun scar, hindi kasi superficial yung lalim so puspusang pagpeel kailangan ko :)

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 09:00:26 pm »
^mga gaano ka na katagal nag aapply sis? sa morning, anong nilalagay mo?

kimarc22

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 10:20:12 pm »
^mid march ako nagstart gumamit ng bleaching cream. sunblock nalang nilalagay, bb cream pero meron din sila sunblock. Ubusin ko muna un bb cream tapos baka bili din ako sunblock nila. Nag-improve na actually yun hyperpigmentation, kaso mahilig ako magkutkot kaya umitim ulit, ahaha, salbahe! pero ngayon tiis tiis muna ulit para matanggal na, mukha na kasi siyang nunal :)

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 11:21:39 pm »
^saan part un hyperpigmentation mo? sa akin kasi sa legs eh :( kasing laki ng 1/4 na yellow pad

kimarc22

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 08:41:16 am »
^sa noo sis. hyperpigmentation talaga? laki naman.

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 12:19:20 pm »
^hyperpigmented scar sis :(

kimarc22

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 11:12:57 pm »
^aaww, pero i can't guarantee na mawawala un hyperpigmentation as results may vary from one person to another ah...

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 11:23:18 pm »
i see, thanks sis

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2012, 11:44:21 pm »
I tried their bleaching soap. It sort of dried out my skin. I didn't notice that it lighten my skin.
I'm a bit disappointed.. :(

dearkarlabee

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 01:00:48 pm »
Hi sisses! I'm currently using the GT Bleaching Cream, the one that costs P155. I bought it from SM Dept. Store. I didnt use it however on my face, kasi I've read in their FB page that it can be applied in any problem areas.. and so I tried it on my UA. hehe! you see I've tried the very famous UA set that has Green Peeling Oil but sadly it didnt do good on me. this has so far done great but I still could say this cream has put up to its claim as im still in my peeling stage. :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2012, 08:58:44 pm »
Ano kaya ingredients ng bleaching cream nila?

miyay

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2012, 08:05:16 am »
i've been using their whitening cream since 2006 as make up base, ok naman. i seldom put on make up since i'm allergic to most products in the market.  but when i do, i use gt cream as base. plus sunblock pa siya. value for money. i'm the proverbial kuripot cebuana hehe ΓΌ

Heifer

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2012, 09:01:37 am »
The witch hazel is okay, I used it a month ago when I had uncontrollable acne. It's mild naman. Nagka cystic acne kasi ako due to ponds and regardless on what I do ayaw talaga ma-control. I need toner but celeteque acne control made me break out more, so nakita ko to. I used it and it helped my face become less oily. Im no longer using it but it did its job when I was.

Moisturizing cream however is not for me. It's tinted kasi at pumapasok sa pores. After 6 hours, it makes me look so greasy pwede ng magprito sa face ko. But it's really fragrant though. :P

Fabulous

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2012, 02:29:32 pm »
hello mga sisses, i'm also using this product on my face since December. I use it monthly for peeling to remove deadskin, minus trip to derma and cheaper than diamond peel.

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2012, 06:28:59 pm »
i've been using the whitening & moisturizing cream w/ spf60 for several months now. Ok as makeup base, protected na din ako since i'm using whitening soap :)

featlylady

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2012, 04:04:41 am »
tried their clarifiance toner for two days = 2 pimples  >:(
well idk but it's the only thing I can blame and nothing else.

princesskiss

  • Guest
Re: GT Cosmetics
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2012, 07:26:27 pm »
Hi! i dunno kung pano ko nahanap sa internet tong product na toh, pero sa mga nabasa kong reviews mukang very effective nga tong product na toh and very cheap ha.. so ayun, napabili ako sa watsons kanina.. i'm gonna use on my knees, mejo dark kasi [textspeak!] kaya jaheng mag.dress.. ok lang kaya sa knees toh? do i need to use their other products? anyone who knows? or anyone whio tried using it on their knees too? TIA! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close