watch now

Author Topic: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?  (Read 42335 times)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2016, 03:42:26 pm »
Older kasi alagain ako.. ako dapat ang inaalagaan at inaasikaso.. in short ako dapat ang baby.. hehe..

IamBlessed1111

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2016, 04:25:54 am »
I prefer  older than me.
Ex partner ko was almost 4 yrs younger and it didn't  work out.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2016, 08:21:29 pm »
I prefer guys that are older than me, preferably 1 to 6 years ang tanda sa akin. ;)

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2016, 04:39:07 am »
older than me of course ;D

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2016, 06:07:49 am »
I prefer someone older than me. However, I am currently based in Canada. And because we Asians age gracefully than the people here, it's kind hard to find guys within my age range that doesn't look like my father or grandpa. I recently dated a guy 4 years younger and he still looks older than me. A lot of guys na natitipuhan ko ay 5-10 years younger. Hirap din...lol!

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2016, 04:52:48 am »
I prefer older guys. Pero now nag eentertain ako ng younger guys. Hirap kasi pag nasa 30's ka na either married, gay or in a serious relationship na karamihan.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2016, 05:45:10 pm »
Older, of course!

DalagangPinay

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2016, 02:52:12 am »
older guys.. May nanligaw sa akin na mas younger sa akin kaso di ko gusto hehe..
pakiramdam ko kasi ako lang magdadala ng relationship namin pag naging kami.

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2016, 09:51:24 am »
older! or same age... saka i dont get attracted din sa younger guys.. idk haha

Miss Cabin Crew

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2016, 06:12:09 pm »
My BF is 6 years older than me. He looks younger than his age naman, kaya keri lang. and I'm half inch taller than him  :D I like that he handles my immaturity very well, sobrang childish and immature kasi ako. pero meron din times na nasosobrahan na ako and napipikon sya  ;D

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2017, 10:17:54 pm »
if i'm practical younger sana (since mas maiksi ang life span ng mga lalaki, it seems) but sadly men matures late so how much more pa pag mas bata pa sa akin ang bet ko di ba.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2017, 01:32:09 am »
May nangungulit na 24 years old sa akin recently. Sayang, kamukha pa naman ni Ryan Gossling at ang tangkad. Sabi ko, if you were a bit older I would date you in a heartbeat....LOL! I just can't cross that line.

missyuko

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2017, 12:41:15 pm »
Older mga 5 or 7 years older? but I never dated one and somehow ended up with a guy I'm a month older. Yung simula namin, napaka immature nya as in from someone immature to pa manhid effect na guy. If hindi na talaga mag work out the next time if ever, mamimili nako ng mas older sakin ng konti para mature

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2017, 03:11:48 am »
Current bf is 3yrs older than me and he is super mature pero I know him highschool pa lang ako. Mature na talaga siya mag-isip compared sa elder siblings niya kahit dati pa and hanggang ngayon. Kung minsan wala din talaga sa edad ang pagiging mature.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2017, 03:50:50 am »
Hubby is seven years older than me and when I was still single, never ako nakipag-date sa mas bata sakin. Immature kase ako so I wanted and needed someone older and more mature.  ;D

MoonshineLady

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2017, 07:57:48 pm »
i prefer older ang guy. generally late magmature ang mga lalaki, then they wont settle down unless they are very much ready esp financially. and parang mas may sense of responsibility ang lalaki when they are older. 

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2017, 11:34:10 pm »
^Depende rin minsan sa lalaki. Like the guy I used to date is 41 years older but this 20 year old something is definitely more mature . I would have dated this young guy in a heartbeat but just way too young. Regular textmate ko though. Responsible at may plan sa future. I originally though he is 24 pero 27 naman na pala sya. Still too young! Pero dang it, nakaka-tempt. Ang gwapo ni totoy...LOL!

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2017, 11:11:53 pm »
Okay lang medyo matanda basta ba hindi malaki ang agwat why not

dobolsi021417

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2017, 10:39:45 pm »
Older men talaga yung prefer ko pero di ko alam kung bakit younger yung mas madalas nagkakagusto sakin hahahahaha

drharleyquinnmd

  • Guest
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2017, 02:15:46 pm »
gusto ko younger saken 5 years or more hehe.
 
once lang ako nagkaron ng bf na older saken ng 3 years and he was sooo immature at pabebe.

never again!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close