watch now

Author Topic: Selling Booked Airline Tickets..Anyone?  (Read 1753 times)

nicayh

  • Guest
Selling Booked Airline Tickets..Anyone?
« on: March 21, 2012, 05:50:23 pm »
Sorry, I just haven't tried it yet. Has anyone tried or actually sold tickets booked under his/her name? Is it possible? I yes, any tips or advice?

Share your experiences please  :)

isha17

  • Guest
Re: Selling Booked Airline Tickets..Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 07:51:09 pm »
usually they dont let you change names ata sis..

nicayh

  • Guest
Re: Selling Booked Airline Tickets..Anyone?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 12:15:50 am »
that’s what i thought.. pero I remember kasi na i read somewhere dito sa gt na someone was selling their tickets, kasi di daw magamit..

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Selling Booked Airline Tickets..Anyone?
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 07:43:48 am »
^Some airlines permit changes in the tickets. Depende na lang sa airline or the kind of ticket that was bought. Better check directly with the airline who sold you the tickets to get the correct information.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close