watch now

Author Topic: Burberry Cosmetics  (Read 47764 times)

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #160 on: May 12, 2012, 09:42:24 pm »
Yeah I noticed their color selection is not into the bright category nga.
They are more into elegant and muted colors. Classics.  :)
It's difficult to be addicted to this brand, IMO.
Pricey kasi! Pero very tempting pa rin. 
Buti blushes pa lang ang tumatawag sakin dito, but the lippies are slowly calling out to me. ;D

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #161 on: May 12, 2012, 10:11:50 pm »
pinaka love ko sa Burberry is the packaging <3 babaw I know, but adik ako sa packaging talaga :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2012, 10:27:36 pm »
^
Agree! Though I've only had blushes from them pero winner talaga eh. Better than Chanel and company. :)

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2012, 07:15:30 pm »
Agree din ako sa packaging nila. Very classy and elegant.  :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2012, 07:49:10 pm »
Iba yung kulay ng velvet pouch ng highlight and bronzing powder from summer 2012 collection. Nude siya. Weird. :D

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2012, 09:55:52 pm »
Lemming for Lip Cover in Devon Sunset. :( toooo many lipsticks na though. Thinking if I still need this.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #166 on: June 30, 2012, 09:58:45 pm »
^No, you don't need it na Tin. "Want" na siya kasi you admitted na marami ka na rin l/s :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #167 on: June 30, 2012, 10:41:13 pm »
^ haha true. Wala lang akong peach, kasi di masyadong bagay saakin pag true peach since my skintone is too yellow already. Which is also exactly why I shouldn't get it anymore! :D

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2012, 12:25:07 am »
Does anyone here have Burberry Earthy blush? Is it ok to use as eyeshadow? Ang kuripot ko lang at gusto ng multi-purpose haha

cluelessss8

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2012, 11:19:06 am »
Hi Tin!
I have the Burberry Earthy.. pero ndi ko pa sya na-try to use as eyeshadow.. I think medyo iba sya with Chanel Ombre Contraste Notorious na pwede sa eyes e.. Ganun din with D&G Blush in Tan.. Most na nakikita ko, Earthy ang Tan ginagamit as blush.. pero si Notorious, talagang pwede as eyeshadow.. :)

jacquetta

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2012, 12:24:12 pm »
Glad to know there are other Burberry makeup fans here! I have Tangerine which is really nice, like warm peach, nothing orange or what the name might imply. Puro pinks narin kasi nasa collection ko and this is a nice warm color addition. I had Russet but of course my sister liked so I gave it to her. It's like a nice brown-red, I think it will be nice for people NC 30 and darker. Morenas din will look nice with it.

Lip covers are amazing, I love the colors, the texture is really good but not THE best for me. Lip mist I like better kasi may shine and I feel like the scent is not as strong - maybe it's just me?

I highly recommend the eye shadows, ang lambot and they stay long! I have Trench and Khaki, try niyo Trench it's such a good highligher/everyday neutral wash of color.

Sorry mahaba na. I really like their makeup!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:13:43 am by jacquetta »

jacquetta

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2012, 12:25:40 pm »
Does anyone here have Burberry Earthy blush? Is it ok to use as eyeshadow? Ang kuripot ko lang at gusto ng multi-purpose haha

I don't have Earthy but I think you can kasi I've been reading blogs, they use it for contour purposes nga eh. I've seen it on the ff blogs: Messy Wands and Cafe Makeup.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2012, 12:29:49 pm »
thanks sis Ria and Jacquetta! :)

I was contemplating on Notorious din before kaso I'm really pale and maging muddy, okay nadin kasi I don't have easy access to an available Notorious. At least yung Earthy, I can readily use it for blush and contour kasi swak with my warm skintone.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2012, 01:35:45 am »
What i don't like about Burberry: ang heavy ng packaging  nya kaya i really don't bring my Burberry blushes for travels. Even sa office,nakakabigat ng bag.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2012, 12:47:49 pm »
Oo ang bigat! Grabe lang talaga. Pero nevermind nalang kasi ang lambot ng kasamang brush masarap ilagay sa face on travels. :) at sanay naman sa heavy bags. Pero pag may lakad lang naman pag sa school hindi na kasi I bring too much stuff na to atill bring makeup! Lipstick lang dala ko pag ganun.

At I don't bring all the burberry stuff at one go ha. Goodluck nalang sa bigat nila! Alternates lang hah

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2012, 02:01:09 pm »

I highly recommend the eye shadows, ang lambot and they stay long! I have Trench and Khaki, try niyo Khaki it's such a good highligher/everyday neutral wash

hi sis, nagshoshowup naman yung trench sayo? parang maganda na yung color :)

jacquetta

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2012, 04:16:26 am »
^Yes! Pero parang wash of color lang. I tried by itself, it was too neutral pero kita naman. What I like about it is it's such a complex color, beige na champagne na may gray overtone. I feel like a lot of colors would go with it for a nice complete eye look. Or on its own with a strong lip.

jacquetta

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2012, 04:18:33 am »
Oo ang bigat! Grabe lang talaga. Pero nevermind nalang kasi ang lambot ng ...

Yeah medyo mabigat nga. I agree maganda yung brush noh! I think it's the only useful compact brush maybe with the exception of Chanel JC. But like the Guerlain Automatique lipsticks, I think they're even heavier than their Lip Covers so carry lang...literally haha

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2012, 08:45:21 am »
^ sis baka you mean the Rouge G? Parang magaan kasi by a mile yung roige automatiques compared sa lip covers? Haha

Anyway I killed all my other blush lemmings so I would get nalang Burberry Earthy sa end of the year haha

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Burberry Cosmetics
« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2012, 09:18:37 am »
The best useful brush na kasama sa blush will have to be Jill Stuart for me, next si Burberry! : )

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close