We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yup! Maganda siya. Na try ko yung Spring line na peach eh. Ang ganda. Pero syempre dahil di bagay sa akin ang peaches/oranges/anything with a tinge of brown (Zai, tinatanggap ko na, di na ko magkukulit) hindi ko binili.
^Are Burberry lipsticks superior to Giorgio Amani and YSL lipsticks? In terms of pigmentation, texture, longevity? I want to try their lipsticks kasi, but I'm torn which one of the 3 brands will I order.. Thanks!
the best way to find out...is to get them all!
^Baka I will try Burberry lip cover in devon Sunset..Thanks sis!
You're welcome sis.Ayan, naalala ko na naman si Primrose Hill Pink!
Dianne, ano ang rating mo ulit sa Sheer Foundation nila?