We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I'm actually going to Coron also next week so I'm worried about the weather Before kasi when I went there (years ago, I think in 2006), people were telling me that even if it rains sa buong Pilipinas, it never rains there. Baliktad nga eh. They pray for rain because their crops are dying. That's why I didn't hesitate to book a June trip to Coron. Kaya lang now, weather seems to be crazy and storms are hitting Palawan (which never happens). Let's just pray for good weather!! When are you going?
^sis june 20-23 kami ^^ sa department store SM sis meron. Nakabili ako kahapon 279.75 lang, yun nga lang may tatak ng angry birds nyahahaha. Rashguard meron tig 700+ lang, sassa yata tatak, di ko gaano matandaan pero tatak din sya ng undies.
^sis electricpink san kayo kumuha ng island tour?nag inquire ako before sa corongaleri and ang sabi is pagdating nalang ng coron mag register..kinakabahan lang ako kasi baka pagdating dun eh wala naman pala available na boat =/
mga sis..san ba makakabili ng murang aqua shoes and rashguard? Ang mahal kasi sa speedo and budget mode kame eh..please help us..salamat