Author Topic: Anniversary Celebration  (Read 2303 times)

whinx

  • Guest
Anniversary Celebration
« on: March 15, 2012, 02:49:08 pm »
Hi mga sis! I need your suggestions. Our wedding anniversary is fast approaching and I don't have plans yet where to celebrate. Any suggestions? TIA  :-* :-*

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Anniversary Celebration
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 10:45:02 pm »
^1st ba? If you want out town celebration, you can go stay for the night at The Boutique or Sonya's Garden then have dinner at Antonio's.

For our anniversary this year, hubby and I are both working (weekday kase eh) kaya we'll have lunch or dinner at F1 hotel na lang dito sa The Fort which is near my office.

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Anniversary Celebration
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 11:20:38 pm »
Depende sa kung saan kayo pareho mahilig sis. Like in our case, mahilig kami mag swimming. On our first wedding anniversary nag check in kami sa isang resort for 1 night. Then on our 2nd anniversarry we went to puerta gallera. =)

If you have no time, pwede naman kayo mag dinner. =)

whinx

  • Guest
Re: Anniversary Celebration
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:02:38 pm »
Thanks mga sis! It's our 4th :) I'm thinking of going to Tagaytay or Vigan if meron time pero pag wala baka iconsider na din namin dinner... ntry na namin icelebrate sa Bora and Baguio ang 1st and 2nd namin :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close