We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^That's way too expensive. Grabe mag-price mga P/V providers.
I love zoombox. I was lucky to got them when they were still very much affordable. Even then, their work was pretty good. http://vimeo.com/25105924If I have the budget, I'll get them again but they're too expensive for me now
Hello po, newbie here! Been reading all your feedbacks and checked out those suppliers you're talking about. My son is turning 7 this April, I talked to Jesseron Sumalde also of Child Lounge but I didn't like the way he handle our conversation, I like the works of Ging Lorenzo but quite pricey. If you are on a budget like me, you can try Kiko video production. just google him, he has a sulit.com ad. They are from Laguna, I got the photo video package for only 5,500. Madali sya kausap and magalang, very attentive to your needs. visit my site: www.ainamarie.wordpress.com
^they already have a bad feedback actually, check the previous thread.