We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
how much kaya if ever yung new iPhone? i'll be changing my 1.5 year old iPhone4 kasi Hmmm... sana totoo na Philippines will be the 1st Asian country to have the new phone. (any idea too how much nalang 2nd hand na iPhone4 16gb? )
I just watched the official vid of Iphone5 and it looks nice, the release date is on sept 12, it quite bigger and slimmer 4" din ang screen, it looks good medyo kamukha ng 4/4s, they focus more on software, mas maganda talaga, I heard it 12mp. Price is reasonable din naman ....for me I've been waiting for this for months na I gave my 4s to hubby in exchange of this however, I'd rather wait for more feedback before purchasing coz honestly maganda din ang SIII