We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sorry for my ignorance. may lead coverage indicator ang iphone 4s?
And has anyone here tried jailbreaking their 4s? Ano pong programs ginamit niyo? I'm hesitant to jailbreak on my own kaso nanghihinayang din ako sa ibabayad ko if I'll have someone do it for me pa lol kuripot mode. TIA!
Excited na din ako sa iOS 6 especially dun sa mga call features.
katatapos lang ng WWDC. true enough, no iphone 5 yet. but the new iOS6 looks amazing! so many new features. it'll be out in the fall daw. if i'm not mistaken, the next keynote is sept (not oct pala) and for sure, the new iphone will be launched there na! and slightly OT: kamusta naman ang pagka AMAZING ng new macbook pro? *drools*
Hi mga sis! I'm tita is sending me her iphone 4 from US. Pero sabe niya baseband 4.12 daw yun parang di pa daw pwede maunlock so I can't use it as a phone. Pero eventually kaya mauunlock siya? TIA!