We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sissies if I update to ios 5.1 would I need to back my files up or kahit hindi na? And has anyone here tried jailbreaking their 4s? Ano pong programs ginamit niyo? I'm hesitant to jailbreak on my own kaso nanghihinayang din ako sa ibabayad ko if I'll have someone do it for me pa lol kuripot mode. TIA!
Huli na ko pero I bought iPhone 4S kanina sa Powermac. Birthday gift for me hehe Buti nalang talaga iPhone user na ko dati pa kasi isa sa mga problem ko pag may bagong phone yung sim contacts. Ayun, since yung iPhone ko naka-backup sa laptop ko, sinync ko na yun and voila, lahat ng settings and contents ng previous iPhone ko, andun na sa bago