We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am ready to wash my cloth diapers and I also bought a jar of Charlie's detergent na. Question is, can I just throw the covers into the washing machine with Charlie's detergent?Also, ganon rin ba for the inserts? Lagay ko lang sa washing machine and wash with Charlie's detergent?Thanks!
^^baka need mo muna i-prep sis para mas maging absorbent.
Sis confuse, how many months na si baby? Your baby's sleeping position may also be another factor to consider like if your baby is a tummy sleeper..There are cloth diapers that has tummy lamination & otherwise.Pls dont get discouraged using cds. You could motivate & help others once they encounter this kind of situation in their cd journey too