We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Just to warn you guys. I've bought a Lacoste bag deal from Groupon worth P2400. Well before purchasing, I sent them an email to inquire on the authenticity of their items. They quickly confirm with attachments of their receipts, customs doc., even included a photo of Lacoste boutique in HongKong supposing it is where they are getting their items. So I purchased a deal knowing that I could easily confirm the authenticity of the bag once it's delivered since my brother is a store manager of Lacoste. So upon comparing with the authentic lacoste bag, the bag delivered to me by Groupon is indeed an imitation. I've wrote Groupon now to request for a return and reimbursement. Will update here whatever happens.
Sis cash cash ba yan? My sister bought one na yata e sabi ko pa naman sa kanya na wala akong tiwala sa super mura na bags kasi sobrang daming fake ngayon. Update us kung may refund ah thanks
^nagwork naman ba for eyebags? I mean, nalessen ba kahit papano?opo nag work po siya, though mali pala yung term ko dark undereye , pero pansin ko po mula nung last session ko dun hangang ngayon pag wala palang maintanance mas prone sa wrinkle?kasi nagkawrinkle po ako waahhh pero malaki din possibility na dahil sa kakapuyat.