We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just want to share with you mga sis my experience with beeconomicI availed their max brenner deal..since its branded naman I didnt think twice. I got it for 560 I think and the voucher was worth 1200.honestly I got excited with this so I really wanted to use it right away.as soon as we reached the venue you could really feel na di maganda ang dating ng waiters kasi voucher halos lahat ng customer doon. We decided to order lahat ng gusto namin out of stock daw.kainis talaga I was really getting so pikon na.sinabihan ko yung waiter lahat nalang ng gusto namin wala eh..sabihin mo nalang kung ano meron.then narealize nya asar na kami.ni hubby kasi my kids were hungry na rin.anyway kahit di namin type yung na order namin,okay na rin para matapos lang.i asked the waiter to check our bill kung nag exceed na ba kami ng 1200...after so many times of following up..the waiter gave us the bill...and I was like...i didnt ask for the bill yet I was asking kung nag exceed na ba kami to the voucher limit..anyway the bill was only 900...and I told them I have 300 left sayang rin yun. So I really ordered. Then they charged me pa 270 for service charge and vat...anyway for this deal I spent mga 850..SUPER NOT WORTH IT
we just used our vouchers for Restaurant 5 Discovery Suites from Deal Grocer. hassle free. super sulit talaga. thumbs up
mga sis, has anyone of you bought a voucher from cleverbuy? plan kasi namin iavail yung boracay promo nila na 11,890 for 2pax 3d2n na..natatakot kasi ako kasi baka magbayad ako tapos mawalang saysay din lang..thanks
Sis how was the food there? Worth it ba yung binayad sa voucher?