Author Topic: HELP Wanted : How can i transfer to UP Diliman?  (Read 20444 times)


  • Super GirlTalker
  • *****
  • Posts: 3940
Re: HELP Wanted : How can i transfer to UP Diliman?
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 04:46:41 pm »
^ It seems that you have missed the deadline.

See here:  - go to Transfer 2 (How to apply for transfer if coming from another school/university)

UP Diliman accepts transfer   students from other schools every first semester only.
* Deadline for filing application for local transferees is on the last working day of April.
* Deadling for filing application for foreign applicants is on February 15.
1. Fill out a transfer application form and pay application fee of P100 for Filipino, P150 for resident foreigner, and US $30 for non-resident foreigner, at the OUR Cashier or UP Cashier's Office near PNB.
2. Submit accomplished application form, application fee receipt, two (2) recent photos size 2"x 2", NSO Birth Certificate, and a true copy of grades (original & 3 Xerox copies) for evaluation signed by the Registrar of your school/university.
3. Foreign applicants whose medium of instruction in their previous school is NOT English should take and pass TOEFL with a score of 500 if paper-based, 173 if computer-based, or 61 if Internet-based test.
4. Follow-up of computation of GWA is around the first week of May (for local transferees) and the end of February (for foreign applicants).
5. Follow-up of results from colleges is on the 3rd week of May (for local applicants) and the end of March (for foreign applicants).
6. If accepted, get an Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credential from your previous school (for local transferees).
7. For accepted foreign applicants, ARS-OUR will issue an Acceptance Letter needed to get a student visa for the issuance of a Study Permit from ISP.
8. Submit the following documents to ARS-OUR to get a University Admission Slip:
Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credential
NSO Birth Certificate (original & photocopy)
Two (2) passport size photos
Student Directory ( 2 copies)
OTR from previous school (If not yet available, get a request slip for your OTR from ARS, to be given to your former school.)
9. Proceed to the UP Health Service for medical exam.
10. Submit your medical result & University Admission Slip to your college for registration.


  • GirlTalker
  • **
  • Posts: 35
Re: HELP Wanted : How can i transfer to UP Diliman?
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2015, 08:11:51 am »
Oh 😯 thanks marose17 late na nga sya. 😦


  • Probationary
  • Posts: 2
  • Res tantum valet quantum vendi potest
Re: HELP Wanted : How can i transfer to UP Diliman?
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2018, 02:45:54 pm »
This warning has appeared at the top of this Post Reply page:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Unfortunately, I am still unable to post a new topic, and I have not been able to find out what is required of me so that I can start a new topic.

The topic I want to talk about is where to go for a free SAT practice test in Manila. My inaanak is a rising junior in high school in Manila, so I suggested she first find out what her starting point is with regard to the Scholastic Aptitude Test, and then we can talk about her plans and dreams about studying in the US for college.

I have searched for SAT, SAT Test Prep, SAT prep, and college applications and I have not found anything relevant.

I want to post my SAT test prep question in the Education forum, but I do not have the permission to post a new topic. I hope the moderators will either grant me permission to start new topics, or will help me by moving this into it's own topic about SAT Test Prep in the Philippines in 2018.

I notice The Princeton Review is in the Philippines, and there is something today called the Manhattan Review. Can anyone recommend these or anywhere else? I used to teach at a Princeton Review in Taiwan so I am curious about what is available.


Latest Stories

Load More Stories