watch now

Author Topic: Diamond Peel-Thread 3  (Read 252932 times)

harlequingirl

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2012, 09:12:50 am »
How often ba dapat and DP? Once a month? No scars on the face naman, I just want the glowing feel of it :)

adi

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2012, 11:51:47 am »
mine is every two weeks.. i have a friend na nagpapa dp once a month and another twice a month, mas feel ko [textspeak!] effect sa friend kong twice a month so eto every two weeks ang ginawa ko  :D

mishyewarians

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2012, 02:14:56 pm »
Had dermabrasion w photolight treatment last weekend at megamall.. I asked the attendant there the difference bet dp and dermabrasion, she said its the same daw, they are just using diff machine.. :o

Well, i do this once a month since no worries naman ako sa skin ko.. :)

Anne23

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2012, 06:08:15 pm »
I had 10 sessions of Diamond Peel at Slimmer's World way back. It supposed to minimize pores and remove that white/blackheads. The session ended and I didn't even felt na may nabago sa face ko. Masyado daw malalim and maliliit yung blackheads ko and advised me for another 10 sessions. Ayaw ko na, expensive e.
Now I tried the sampler of MK's Microdermabrasion. The sachet is good to last for a week since you only do that thrice. Grabe ang effect, nawala yung blackheads sa face ko! No exaggeration pero clear na sya ngayon. yung nose ko na pinakamaputing part ng face ko.  ;D Now I'm buying that and will share to hubby.
You should try it mga sis. After 1st use, makikita mong may effect agad. Super happy talaga ako. Masakit ata sa bulsa ang DP and lalo na magpa prick sa nose.  :o

beautifool

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2012, 09:41:15 pm »
Nakatry din akong bumili ng vouchers sa metrodeal naman... Regular kasi ako sa dermcare so nung nagkaroon sa metrodeal, nag avail ako agad... Same treatment din with ot without voucher... Once a month lang ako magpaDP as per derma's prescription. And I'm on trets din :)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2012, 08:28:15 am »
sa madami ng places na try mag pa DP, san yung pinaka maganda?
natatakot kasi ako, baka magbutas-butas face ko

mishca

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2012, 09:49:05 am »
Try niyo diamond peel sa j.waltenspiel clinic sa buendia. The best yung procedure nila. Minsan may promo sila na diamond peel + jet peel.

~aShLiE~

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2012, 02:46:07 pm »
Parang I'd like have DP sa Natural Skin Story. Na-excite ako first time. Haha! I should have done this ages ago. Ok na ba yung 1 month parang masyadong magastos pag every 2 weeks. ;D

sweetskittles

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2012, 02:34:43 pm »
I had my firs dp treatment last Sat. , may mga gasgas ako sa mukha, and my skin texture overall feels rough. I use cetaphil moisturizing cream, but it doesn't seem to help. Wah. :( Panic mode.

adi

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2012, 07:34:43 pm »
2nd DP tom at Vanity Skin, hopefully ok uli  :D

sweetskittles

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2012, 10:36:01 am »
Dermstrata, trinoma branch :/ [textspeak!] gasgas, tiny specks na sugat na marami. Skin on those areas feels dry too (right temple, left cheek). :/

sweetskittles

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2012, 09:14:54 am »
I feel it's bec. of the attendant too. I'll rest my skin a bit from DP. :/ Ginagamit ko [textspeak!] freebies sa kiehl's when I bought sunblock (moisturizer/serum),it's helping.

maigrichonne

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2012, 01:23:12 pm »
I had DP last Monday.

I didn't see any difference.  ::)

meimei

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2012, 06:39:06 pm »
^dapat multiple sessions ang DP to have an effect. ako, i bought a 5-session package. after pa lang ng ikalawang session, ang kinis na.

maigrichonne

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2012, 06:00:40 am »
I hope! Kasi package yung pinurchase ko. I'll have my 2nd one this week.

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2012, 11:47:19 pm »
from experience, DP has an instant effect on my skin. Immediately after treatment kitang kita ko na mas maganda yung skin ko.

When I first had it, my derma's technique was to do DP on half of the face lang muna. She hands me a mirror for me to see the instant effects for myself. Amazing.


cest.la.vie

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2012, 01:23:45 am »
may mga nakapag-try na ba ng DP sa Skin Perfect? They have a promo na 750 / session with facial.

tempting. kase naghahanap ako ng murang DP + facial.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2012, 01:31:20 am »
^Skinstation ka na langnsis, if you want a cheap but good diamond peel. Lagi kasi silang may promo. Pero good ang diamond peel nila.

cest.la.vie

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2012, 01:56:29 am »
naku sister as much as i want to, di ako from the metro :(

-edit-

ay meron pala silang festival! :) na-try mo ba sis DP nila? sorry ha ikaw na agad ko tinanong ko hehe, napapagod ako kaka-backread. since online ka pa naman :D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2012, 02:09:54 am »
Yung skinstation sis?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close