We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
[textspeak!]-ano ba talaga effects ng diamond peel? okay lang ba if meron pimples?
This month I will try Skin House. I am still yet to find the best clinic for me. So far ive only tried dermastarta and lets face it. I dont liek dermastrata, feeling ko nasayang pera ko don. With LFI naman, mukhang masyadong abrasive. Feeling ko naubos balat ko eh.
@chrystynope, facial is not included....@elle_888 if done on your ua, it will be able to remove the dead skin on top of your skin.... if you want whitening, much better to have a chemical peel.... but if you want to smoothen your ua, then this will be ok
^^ Sis para saken abrasive ang DP sa UA, mahapdi siya. I tried it na twice. After ng DP as in pulang pula yung UA ko, mas masakit pa DP sa UA kesa sa face lol