We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^do you have Mr. Gerald's #? safe bang pumunta dun mag-isa? i might be travelling alone kasi..para maiba naman..=)
^thanks sis.. safe ba na mag travel alone papuntang iloilo-guimaras?
Hi mga sis!We will be in iloilo this June. We already have the flight, bale yung hotel and tour na lang ang problem ko. It will be 5D4N trip. Since we are in a budget tight, baka mag day tour nalang kami sa island/ sea tour lang kami sa guimaras, food trip sa bacolod and visit some churches sa na malapit lang sa city. I'm also looking for a hotel na mabilis ang internet connection? I will be working kasi while on vacation. Last time I went there, I stayed in Highway 21. I paid 100 kaya lang paputol-putol ang connection at mabagal. So this coming June, I'm looking for a hotel na mabilis at reliable ang internet connection kahit papaano para iwas gastos pambili ng load sa broadband stick. Any suggestion mga sis? TIA