We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
May contact ka ba nya?
Hi Ladies!I'll be getting married this coming december at Alpadi Estate. Do you have reviews regarding the place?I actually not hundred percent convinced about the place but I personally dont like event centers so I guess alpadi is the place to go. Which is better? Alpadi or La Huerta? And any lights and sounds suppliers in antipolo that provides good garden lighting? I booked all my suppliers except for the Lights and sounds And also we still dont have a pastor! meron bang nag Christian wedding dito? specially from CCF sana?
hi mga sis! any Parish of the Immaculate Heart of Mary bride here? pa-share naman ng antipolo-based suppliers Thank you 😃
Hi mga sis! Need recommendations for OTD coordinator with no OOT rates. Antipolo wedding too this December. 15k budget lang sana since we've basically booked everything and we just needed someone to look after everything on the day. We don't have a program yet but we know what we want sa flow ng events. Hehe thanks!