We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello Girls,Help naman po, I am really having hard time planning!:( our wedding would be on dec 17, 2016 and I haven't book anything. Yesterday, I am 100% sure that we will be having The mango farm for venue and k by cunanan but when my Aunt visited TMF and Velada Estate she said Velada estate is better daw and so I checked again there packages unfortunately wala ang KbyC. I am thinking of paying the corkage fee, kasi I really like them acdg. sa mga nabasa ko review.Anyway, I am considering then to just get the accredited caterrer which are CVJ, Hizons and juan carlo. Alin ang okey sa 3 guys, and my Uncle's wedding pla was eloquente, accredited nila un. Any advice? I am overseas bride.TIA
Thanks sis, by the way If I may ask you where is your venue? I really want KbyC, but I will ask my Mom's opinion still kasi practically Hizon's would be a great choice too but I'll think a 100x pa more so I will have no regrets. Thank you so much for answering. It is 1am already but still I am wide awake thinking about it.
^sis, clarify ko lang 2016 ba or 2015? Magiging problem siguro sis for some na working lalo na yung mga hirap magrequest ng VL. Peak season na kasi, dami na nagva-vacation.
@wenick18garden ceremony ako sis sa La Huerta Estate. Thanks for the info. I'm looking for a hotel like 7 Suites but the problem is I read lot of negative feedback na on their service and the hotel itself. Ok din sana Callospa very near our venue kaso super liit nung rooms