We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis PM me your email address kasi medyo mahaba rin. I don't know lang about their our of town.
Tamayo's, pag hindi sa Villa Immaculada, 144000 yung cheapest package. Tapos pag sa Villa Immaculada, 188000.Ang maganda sa Tamayo's, sobrang galing nila magsetup ng place. From the table centerpieces to customized theme sobrang ganda.And yung package nila, included na rin naman yung bridal car, emcee, and cake. Im just thinking that there may be other caterers out there na hindi naman compromising ang decoration and ang lasa ng food, pero way cheaper than Tamayo's.I've seen Queensland, maganda rin yung event styling nila. Medyo afraid lang ako kasi I heard na may mga bad feedback din about queensland.
Hi Sis +arte20+ pa send din sa akin ang package ng Tamayo @ enitsirhc220@yahoo.com Thanks thanks
Quido's Catering of Tita Gina! The best. Let me know if you need her contact details. I'll pm them to you.
sis meron ka bang package ng Tamayo's? yung email kasi nagbabounced back lang sa akin eh. TIA!
Hi sissies I have a copy of Blue Petals' latest wedding packages. Hindi na kasi updated yung sa site nila. Yes, it's cheap compared sa other caterers kaso may extra charge pa for water and ice, which I find weird. My WC are also contacting them through email and hindi raw masyado accommodating yung mga nagrereply. They also need to know what package you'd like to try before scheduling the FT.I'm also currently looking into Kubiertos Catering. We have easily scheduled FT with them on a Sunday morning. They have nice reviews (as per SmartParenting) and also cheap. They cater children's parties at SM Storyland (Southmall). Wag lang sana magmukhang children's party ang wedding namin. I'm also set to do FT with Golden Veirinaz Catering, one of my WC's partners in the party business. Medyo hindi ko lang nattype-an ang setup based sa pictures nila sa Multiply, but lets see.Thank you dun sa sis na nagpost about Alba's Catering. We immediately booked them for food tasting. Yun lang po. These are my caterer pegs for our wedding in Paranaque.
^ hi sis! i just emailed you the packages for blue petals. we chose menu from the diamond package, so yung FT namin sa kanila on feb 10 would be at 270 per head. i wasn't able to clarify though if deductible sya from the whole payment if ever we book them, but i hope it is.yung sa kubiertos catering (free food tasting for two) naman, i got it from their website: http://www.kubiertoscatering.com/packages/wedding-packageif like mo rin icheck yung Alba Catering (free food tasting for two rin, although need pa ifinalize yung sked kasi they are waiting if may mga pwede pang sumabay sa sinet namin na FT sked): http://albacatering.net/?s=servicesParaƱaque-based rin ba ang wedding mo?