We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Newbie here, will start to open COL account hopefully this month. Good luck to me!!
Hi sis, what should i expect from this particular seminar? Madami kasing klase na seminar and i'm a bit confused on what to choose. meron sa August 9 which is the Quick Start Implementation seminar, meron sa August 29 which is How To Make Millions in the Stock Market then sa September yun pang TRC members. Meron na akong COL account.Thanks sis!
Thanks sis petikspinayinvestor, another question though, when bro. BO says you need to sell a certain stock, do you sell all? ako kase I try to keep a minimum lage para kung mayroon na dividend I can still acquire the dividend.. is that a good strategy? like with MER, I know may dividend siya kaya kahit mataas and I-sold it I kept the minimum board lot.