We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
re: OGCTI am so worried about my OGCT results. It's 153. I have been reading about this on the internet and people say that normal value for this test is 140 and below. Is this true? It was indicated in the result that the conventional values (meaning normal values) is between 140 to 170. I did not fast before extraction. I don't know if this matters. I ate lunch at 1pm, ate corn at around 2:30pm, blood was extracted at 3:42pm. I am so confused.
^ako sis minsan i experience tightening of my tummy,parang balloon na palaki ng palaki tapos mawawala,ganun din ba syo?
^older ng 2 mos pala son mo sa son ko. batchmates ulit tayo sa 2nd and same na girl naman.
Sa case dun sa 2nd pregnancy ko, may separate elevator kasi dun sa hospital na from parking deretso na sa floor ng maternity rooms. Patago namin dinala yung eldest ko. He was 2yrs and 10mos then.sobra ko kasi sya miss na nun, pero nasita pa din kami ngnmga nurses.
hi sis ela1ne_r, anong advise sayo ng doctor re mataas na result after 1 hour? pinag diet ka din ba?