watch now

Author Topic: (Yoyo Master) Glenn Angeles feedback  (Read 4076 times)

sashae

  • Guest
(Yoyo Master) Glenn Angeles feedback
« on: February 21, 2012, 12:03:22 pm »
Finally, I was able to book Glenn Angeles for my son's party  :)
gusto ko lang ask ang aking mga ka mommies here na nakapag try na/nakanood
kay yoyo master....
I got two (2) hours Party Hosting with Amazing Yoyo Show. (includes games facilitation candle blowing and other party activities,) I didn't get other host na sya na rin para di magulo... so not sure kung ok ba sya sa hosting ng party...
Just wanna know your feedback about him... thanks
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 05:09:44 am by sashae »

HelenaSeol

  • Guest
Re: (Yoyo Master) Glenn Angeles feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 05:07:29 pm »
Hi, just wanted to ask how the hosting of Glenn went? Was he good? Thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close