watch now

Author Topic: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]  (Read 136813 times)


yuki

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2013, 07:47:08 pm »
Uh ohhhh not so lady like behavior for anne...
Anneyare?

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2013, 08:02:40 pm »
^^ nabasa ko din yan, nalasing yata kaya kung ano ano ginawa at sinabi.

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2013, 08:40:07 pm »
tingin ko hindi lang nalasing yun. medyo high sa droga un malamang kaya ganon

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2013, 08:46:44 pm »
Feelling ko dn high siguro sha. Kinda disturbing lang her rage as described by one of the people she slapped. Who does that? And yung apology text pa nya after para ang flighty lang. Buti kaibigan nya pala yung guy. Dinamage control to malamang ng ABS kasi late na lumabas.

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2013, 08:56:32 pm »
i thought pa naman one of the good girls si anne.

Skekinah

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2013, 09:33:34 pm »
Buti hindi nakasama sa nasampal si JL. It's quite admirable for JL not to react or retaliate

paulavalerie

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2013, 09:44:32 pm »
Feeling ko din di lang dahil sa alak yun.

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2013, 10:19:50 pm »

rave21lala

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2013, 10:21:01 pm »
nagtutweet si anne ngayon...

Hey everyone. I will be making my official statement now & after this, I will not be giving any interviews about this issue anymore.

I choose to do this right away because I've always been an open book & I don't like to hide anything...

For those who have read about the issue, yes, most of it is true. I admit to that & I have apologized to all parties included immediately...

When I was told of my behavior AND the person who started all of this, due to this persons inappropriate behavior, apologized to me too...

Just as I did. Which I accepted too. I choose not to go into detail because I'm not the type to ruin someone else's name...

Now.. I had been on the super popular juice cleanse for 3 days & attended my best friends bachelorette that night, had one too many drinks..

which led to some of these unfortunate events. That's why they say 'Drink in moderation'. I will charge it to experience & a lesson learned.

I'm sorry if I let any of my fans down.... As you all see, I'm just like any other person that makes mistakes in life...

Thank you to everyone that has messaged me about their support. With where I am today I  owe all of you my honesty. Good night.

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2013, 10:27:20 pm »
whoa..anne..hmmm..charged it to experience, double ingat sa kilos. ok na din na inamin niya, kesa magpalusot pa siya. nag-ask ng sorry sa mga taong involved

nagsalita na si anne

http://www.fashionpulis.com/2013/12/tweet-scoop-anne-curtis-apologizes-for.html?m=1


« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:42:48 pm by kutingpie »

ms.holly

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #171 on: December 02, 2013, 12:33:03 am »
Honestly it seems like she was "on something" and high. Not just drunk. Well its unfortunate, i still think she's a nice person though yan ang mahirap w being "perfect image" a single flaw may ruin u.

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2013, 02:37:49 am »
And why the heck would she drink alcohol right after a juice cleanse? Edi nawala lang effect nung cleanse nya.

miyam210

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2013, 04:05:28 am »
Buti hindi nakasama sa nasampal si JL. It's quite admirable for JL not to react or retaliate

Kasama si JLC sa tatlong nasampal. Sabi pa nga ni Anne kaya niyang bilhin lahat sila pati na rin ang club.  Tapos sinisisi pa niya ang cleansing juice na she is taking.

smoothie

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2013, 07:39:43 am »
I think Anne was never considered a good girl. Hehe.


pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2013, 07:59:41 am »
buti nalang well-mannered mga nasampal ni anne kung hindi, baka nabugbog sya doon. last nov.23 pa pala to nangyari, i wonder what nagibg reaction ni angel p. sa pagkasampal sa bf nya. isa pa yang palaban..

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2013, 08:33:33 am »
^

Oo nga eh, November 23 pa yung event pero now lang lumabas. Whoever's her PR team, well they did a good job, apparently kasi now lang lumabas ang issue :P  Although bakit ngayon lang sya nag-sorry kung kailan lumabas yung issue..

And yeah, Anne was never considered a good girl naman.   ;D

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2013, 09:50:28 am »
Nakakaloka ang ginawa ni Anne, sana she learned a lesson from this one.

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2013, 10:22:06 am »
I have a friend who works in a bar and before nakita din nya itong si Anne C na nagwawala kapag nalalasing, kaso that time hindi pa sya sobra sobrang sikat e.. Ngayon kasi ibang level na kasikatan nya kaya pansin na pansin kapag may ginagawa na ganito.

Pero minsan ok naman sya, I mean hindi naman palagi nagkakaganyan kapag lasing. Like sa Boracay, hindi naman sya ganyan. Siguro kapag nagkakataon lang? lol

I still like her though.

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Anne Curtis [Thread 6]
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2013, 10:50:11 am »
Wow, I had no idea this happened until I read it here on Gabfest today. I must say I am so turned off by Anne's behavior. Kahit na ba lasing (or "more than lasing") that kind of behavior is just soooo wrong. I mean I'm sure all of us have been super drunk at some point pero I doubt na we slap people after we've had too many drinks! I agree with the theory na it's more than just drinks. Sobrang galit naman yung response...over nothing? And super turn off yung "I can buy all of you!" YIKES. Never expected this from Anne.

I know Leah the girl in the story and credit to her for her calm and classy response after being slapped (Si Leah is a kabarkada of sila Ruffa but she's a very nice girl and comes from a very good family. I remember she's related to Erap.)

Sooo disappointed and turned off by Anne's behavior. And I think her lame response is just NOT GOOD ENOUGH.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close