We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis how about sa host/ magician na girl meron ba kasi para sa 7th birthday ng anak ko ano kaya magandang entertainment fashion show ang theme
Would you know how much sila more or less? Thanks for replying!
Oh my! Nagrespond na ang the golden show and now I'm confused kasi they're really affordable too. Yun nga lang, is hosting included in their services?
Mas mabilis magrespond si chayno e. si symond asked land where my venue will be and didn't reply na after. I had alex l. Pencilbooked na nga kaya lang I think I would rather get him for my daughter's 7th birthday next year...same crowd lang kasi nyan e and parang mas bagay rin sya for my daughter's birthday non...whatchathink? Si jhoanne of polka na rin kunin ko for venue set-up and she suggested naman si jiggles. Kaya lang parang nabasa ko naman in SP na parang medyihirap sya mag-english e I really want a host who can speak english fluently.
hi workinmom! patok na rin ang magic show sa kids 6-12 y/o. just make sure na magaling magexecute and maraming tricks yung kukunin mo sis para hindi ma-bored ang guests. if budget is not a problem, try getting The Golden Show din. i'm not in anyway related to them. pero napanood ko na sila several time sa mga parties and walang mintis ang fun entertainment nila to both kids and adults hth and enjoy your party preps!