watch now

Author Topic: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2  (Read 119525 times)

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2012, 01:42:15 am »
hi mga sis. I'm getting inspired by your stories, planning to start with Cohen. Nahirapan kasi ako to lose weight after giving birth sa 2nd boy ko. June 2011 pa ako nanganak via CS but I still look preggy hehe.
Me substitute ba sa mga salty food sa diet? Di ako mahilig sa sweets but I can't let a day pass without corn bits or boy bawang. hehe
Sis, ang diet ay low sodium, low salt. kaya yan. it takes will power. if you are sure to commit, try mo mag Cohen! ;)
i came from another diet kasi may list ng free foods na you can take once in awhile like coke zero. sa cohen din ba may version na ganito? grabe i've been delaying for 3months to get in this program, dine dread ko kasi ang preparation. i live alone so i find it so time-consuming sa daily preparation. hindi kasi siya parang southbeach diet na maraming nag cacater. hehe. but keep it up girls, your stories are all inspiring. =)
sis quian, coke zero is ok, for starters. since you have experienced south beach, i'm sure kayang kaya mo ito. ako din, i live alone. nakakatuwa ang experience ko. it's like taking care and cooking for myself talaga, taking charge of what i consume. i usually take 20-30 minutes.. 2 meals na yun.

magnolia94

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2012, 07:42:17 am »
Quian, you know I think you'll find it easier pa nga since you are just cooking for 1.  When I make stir-fry meals, my dinner is ready in 10 mins.  Medyo mas matagal lang time ko sa kitchen because I also have to cook for my husband and daughter.  And sila I have to cook separately from my meals.  You can always devote your saturday morning to cooking for the entire week (and freezing) so you dont have to do much work during the week.  Anyway, good luck!  If you decide to start cohens --- it will be the best decision you'll ever make. 

francesigh

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2012, 12:02:40 pm »
sis magnolia yung ininom ko is coke light which contains aspartame iba yung pakiramdam ko so better stop ko nalang, anyway optional lang naman yun =) kamusta ang lahat. day 7 na ngayon at deviation free pa rin ako =) first weekend the other two days hay ang hirap, ang daming masarap na pagkain sa bahay. kailangan ko mag busy busyhan para hindi ko makita yung niluluto nila, tapos may nag handa pa na kapit bahay namin ang daming binigay na pagkain, inisip ko nalang yung sacrifices ko for the past 5 days masasayang if tumikim ako kahit isa. so thank God na-control ko =)

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2012, 12:56:27 pm »
day 19--wala pa din akong weighing scale. i bought myself a measuring tape naman, tapos omygash! i lost 3 inches from my waist, 2 inches bust and 2 inches hips. natuwa lang ako. weeee! can't wait for the weigh-in.

hindi pa din ako naglalakad. i kept on telling myself---"tonight..tonight" but, come evening--i am so tired.

francesigh

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2012, 04:15:42 pm »
sis wife2be wow! galing naman! so happy for you =) i saw your new picture sa facebook =) you look lovely =) keep it up.

francesigh

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2012, 04:53:27 pm »
girls may question po ako, nakalagay sa program na pre-cooked weight ang dapat i-consider pero paano yung tuna in can? eh diba luto na yun? same lang ba yung mass ng tuna pag luto at hindi? thanks!

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2012, 06:01:54 pm »
thanks francesigh! i saw you in newyouforum.. follow an kita. hahaha.

ako, kinakain ko ang tuna from can. if you measure it, sobrang 100 g nga sya. might as well, ask your consultant. grabe yung tuna na yun, sapilitan ubusin! haha.

quian

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2012, 10:12:36 pm »
i was thinking kasi i want to pay someone to cook for me! before i passed my program to cibo, sobrang daming naging violation. hindi nila sinunod [textspeak!] mga proportions, anyway i just found out now that thesexychef does cohen so ill check that out. minsan the last few pounds are so hard to burn.

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #168 on: March 28, 2012, 03:40:53 am »
wow sis quian! katuwa naman to hire someone to cook for you pa. sana housemate na lang kita, ako magluluto for you. hahaha.

i tried the coleslaw option from the Cohen recipe book. addicted! katuwa. parang hindi restricted ang feeling.

How is everyone doing? ;D

magnolia94

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #169 on: March 28, 2012, 05:54:52 pm »
Sarap nga ng coleslaw from the recipe book!  Love it too.  Pero im addicted to the cauliflower rice.. para talagang kumakain ng kanin!  yummy!

Lost 1.5 kg this week.  This is the best diet ever!

francesigh

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2012, 11:50:38 am »
bakit yung recipe book ko walang coleslaw :(

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2012, 01:01:41 pm »
^you can find the coleslaw recipe from the forum dn, sis.

grrrr, i just learned that button mushrooms are not allowed in the program. nakakainis! from the Cohen customer guide, hindi specified. been eating it for a month! tapos, nung tinanong ko consultant, hindi nga daw pwede. kakainis.

yun lang, nagrant lang. hahaha.  ::)

magnolia94

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2012, 04:47:01 pm »
Francesigh.. I modified the coleslaw recipe:  shredded cabbage, red onion, mayo, vinegar, salt and pepper.  Shake it all together.  Thats it!

Wife2be:  Oh no! Sorry to hear na mali yung mushrooms na nakain mo.  At least nalaman mo agad!  Buti na lang naisip mo tanungin sa consultant.   

francesigh

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2012, 07:32:12 pm »
thanks! ^_^ though hindi ako mahilig sa cabbage, try ko yan mamaya :). hala kumakain din ako nung button mushrooms T_T ang shitake ba allowed?

magnolia94

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2012, 10:42:55 pm »
Shiitake mushrooms pwede. 
Tapos on the coleslaw, just use mga 1tsp of vinegar. I always eat the coleslaw kapag tamad magluto.

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2012, 03:59:23 am »
hayyyy sis.. fave ko pa naman ang mushroom. 24th day ko na. nainis talga ako! nabasa ako kasi sa forum na hindi pwede button mushrooms. grrrr.

portabello and shitake, pwede naman? yun na ang binili ko eh. have anybody tried lamb? anong lasa nun?

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2012, 04:42:47 am »
---update---
Hi everyone.

I met a friend whom I haven't seen since I started Cohens and she was gushing how much weight I have lost! I tried weighing from the sports center shop's digital weighing scale (I still refuse to buy my own weighing scale because I know it will trigger negative emotions for the days I don't lose!) and it showed 7 kgs loss, and it is still the 23rd day! I can't believe it----Thank you, Dr. Cohen!

It is getting hot here in Dubai, so tomorrow, we decided to go to the beach!;-)

With that, I decided to treat myself in buying a new bathing suit. Confession, it is my first time to buy or wear a bathing suit in 10 years! I was a swimmer back in college, but I'd still cover myself with towels before I jump in the pool. From then on, I gained more than 50 lbs and haven't worn a bathing suit since. So, with this weight loss, I said, maybe it's time to wear one. I started trying on bathing suits from size 20 (since I am size 20 before I started Cohens)---but lo and behold, I am down to size 14! I am soooooo happy! I thought, there wasn't too much change from the scale, so I was really surprised to have gone down 4 dress sizes!

Beach, here comes me in a tankini!:D

I am still trying to be deviation-free. Struggling but overcoming it!

love, F

HopeYa

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2012, 08:23:26 am »
Congrats Wife2be! You need to return the size 18 wedding dress and exchange for size 10! Ako, di ko pa kaya ang bathing suit. Pero, go girl!

Update on my diet, 34 lbs down, 51 to go! I am officially a size 12 from size 16-18! Hay. But weight loss on the 2nd month is really sloooow.

poligals

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #178 on: March 30, 2012, 08:16:46 pm »
How much weight does one lose after the first month?

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr Cohen's First Personal Diet - Thread 2
« Reply #179 on: March 31, 2012, 02:10:33 am »
on the average, sis, 6-11 kgs for the first month. it will slow down on the next months, but if you are faithful to the plan, continual loss yun.

the majority of the weight you lose depends on your adherence to the plan. ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close