We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have a blogsite on my cohen journey. You may want to drop by to get a glimpse of what I cook and eat. http://pinkandgreendots.blogspot.com
hehe.. thanks mga sisters! every now and then I'll post pictures of my dishes. para ma-inspire tayo. hehe.cauli rice preps:- tadtarin nyo lang yung cauliflower ng pino na parang kasing laki ng butil ng rice- gamit ang non-stick pan, simmer nyo lang yung cauli rice sa 1/3 cup of water. Takpan. hayaan nyo lang kumulo yung rice para lumambot at medyo mawala ang lasa.- pag medyo tuyo na, lagyan ng olive oil, garlic powder at salt. halu-haluin hanggang tuyong-tuyo na sya. viola! may garlic fried rice na kayo. Please be reminded lang not to do this often, kasi cauliflower can cause excess uric acid production in your body.MALIGAYANG PAGPAYAT SA ATING LAHAT!!!