Author Topic: pano ba mahalin ang sarili?  (Read 20868 times)

mitchal18

• GirlTalker
  • Love.. Forever and always. :)
    • Michal's Blog
Re: pano ba mahalin ang sarili?
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2012, 10:45:38 pm »
focus on ur strong points. :) and once in a while pamper yourself.. don't settle for less than what u deserve :)
gamer .. lover .. ♥

franc1sgmp

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 10:09:02 am »
to love oneself is to think about others.

superbubly

• 👀 👄 👅
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • =♥♥ 7 years ng GirlTalker YAY ♥♥=
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 06:58:29 pm »
tawag nga sa akin ng mga college friends ko Narcissistic daw masyado, masyado ko daw love sarili ko, feeling ko ang ganda ganda ko kahit hindi, lahat ng feeling sa akin dinidikit haha. Siguro IMO lang, yung pinapahalagahan mo yung sarili mo, inaalagaan ganun, ganun kasi ako sa sarili ko kung minsan
♥♥ 7 years na pala sa GT ahahaha ♥♥

rae

• Super GirlTalker
  • If it's a matter of preference, let it go.
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 11:42:42 pm »
@superbubbly, feeling ko ok lang yun. Minsan yung kapatid ko sinasabihan din akong feeling. Haha.

Iniisip ko naman, I see myself as an 'ok' person and that there's nothing wrong with me. Siguro yung mga nag-iisip ng "feeling", nagtataka sila what we see in ourselves na sa paningin nila is stereotypically not maganda. I guess it's a reflection of what opinion they have of others.

Pero madalas "ganda" is all about perception. And what anyone thinks of me is none of my business. Ang mahalaga, how I value and see myself.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:45:39 pm by rae »
Backread and use the search button.

superbubly

• 👀 👄 👅
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • =♥♥ 7 years ng GirlTalker YAY ♥♥=
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 10:38:53 am »
^thanks sis you understand me madalas talaga masasabihan tayong mga feeling kahit hindi hehe alam ko naman yung mga nagsasabing Narcissistic ako ganun din sila hindi lang halata
♥♥ 7 years na pala sa GT ahahaha ♥♥

rae

• Super GirlTalker
  • If it's a matter of preference, let it go.
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 02:46:52 pm »
^ although if people really perceive you as narcissistic, tone it down a little bit. Alam mo naman tayong mga Pinoy, sensitive minsan sa perceived-arrogance at yabang ng iba. It's not good din in business, sa clients, etc.

But you know, who cares? Tingnan mo si Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian, iba iba ang tingin ng tao sa kanila, some think panget sila, some think they're pretty.
Backread and use the search button.

HoldingOn

• GirlTalker
    • Get Paid in $$$ By Completing Tasks Online
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 11:37:42 pm »
Pano ba mahalin ang sarili? Baka makatulong:

http://bosanchez.ph/meet-your-five-most-commonly-neglected-needs/

pinkberries

• Junior GirlTalker
  • crazy in love
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2012, 06:29:52 am »
Love yourself means accept everything about yourself. When you say na "di ka maka attract, maganda ka naman", feeling ko di mo pa na achieve yung loving yourself, kasi umaasa ka pa sa iba to make you happy.

Love yourself. Be happy with everything you do. Whether you are by yourself or with friends, just be happy. Di mo kailangan ng bf para maging masaya. Kasi pag yan ang ginawa mong basihan, you are technically saying that you are incomplete. You are NOT.

You have to love yourself and be complete as a person. BFs are just icing on the cake, they are not the main ingredient to make a cake.

i agree with you, sis.  :-)

It starts from within.  What you see from the outside are just vivid signs from what is inside.  If you look unhappy, you are unhappy and ungrateful within.

Love yourself is loving both your strengths and flaws. And men are too keen to notice this.  Of course, they would be eager to love someone who is already happy.

Stand your ground.

hazelbrown_eyes27

• Miss NO pushover!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2012, 10:38:30 am »
It would also help if you dont pity yourself.Kung kinakaawaan mo sarili mo, people will also believe na kawawa ka nga! If people thinks kawawa ka and you also see yourself as such.. talagang magiging kaawa awa ka nga. Prove them wrong by being positive, do not ever pity yourself, uplift yourself and people will notice that you are not kawawa,but the people who thinks you are!:)
Dont even bother explaining! I cant believe you.

estemariel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 11:48:54 am »
Sakin, mahalin mo ang sarili mo means treating yourself better. Accepting yung flaws mo or yung mga bagay na meron ka. Ako, I'm in the process of 'loving myself' more. Kaya eto, panay ang bili ng beauty products  at pagpapapamper ;D

iseenessie

• GirlTalker
  • Non, je ne regrette rien.
    • Snippets of Imagery
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2013, 12:46:33 am »
You need to come to terms with all the things that you hate about yourself. This is easier said than done, because sometimes, you can be really insecure about something. Reward yourself every now and then. Have a guilty pleasure. And learn to indulge it without apologizing. Travel. Get new experiences. Surround yourself with people who are good for you. Stop apologizing every time you mess up. And start thinking of yourself. Put yourself first lagi. And don't explain why. Kasi you don't owe the world an explanation. When you say yes, make sure you really want it. If you don't say no.
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit. - Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

http://snippetsofimagery.com/

tinybubbles324

• Probationary
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2013, 08:54:36 pm »
hi girls. diba laging sinasabi na para mahalin ka ng iba, mahalin mo muna ang sarili mo? medyo hindi ko gets ito eh. im single since birth, at although most of the time i like doing things alone (i do my errands alone, sometimes i watch movies alone, etc) minsan nalulungkot din ako na wala akong makasama to do stuff, wala akong someone to talk to after a long day, ganyan ganyan. i'd like to think i'm a good catch naman (pasensya na ha kung nagbubuhat na ng bangko hehe), may itsura naman ako, well-educated at disente. a guy friend once said na ako daw yung type na pinapakilala sa magulang. tahimik at mukha nga lang akong suplada at first so tinatry ko talaga ngayon na mag-smile palagi. the thing is, parang walang interesado sakin at all. as in wala talaga :( so iniisip ko lang, ano ba itong sinasabi nila na mahalin muna ang sarili para mahalin ka ng iba? lately yan lagi ang pinagmumuni-munihan ko. hehe.

I EXACTLY FEEL YOU GIRL! this has also what I kept thinking on myself and prang maybe concidence [textspeak!] but based sa mga sinsabi  mo dito, it also reflect to me...:)

det060403

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2013, 11:53:35 pm »
its when you recognize your self worth and living upon it.
doing and having what you think that will make you happy without losing your self esteem and dignity. :D
Sometimes you turn back. Sometimes you walk away. And sometimes, you find the place you're meant to be, & you stay there.

Sharing our SDE by Blacktie Project
http://vimeo.com/84460012

leapilario

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2015, 01:07:36 pm »
It could mean na you have to respect yourself and treat yourself to luxury and relaxation. I mean yun nga, love yourself, so pahalagahan mo sarili mo. Dont go into stuff na alam mo namang hindi mo makakayanan. Sis tama yung guy friend na yun. Pero first dont look for friends because makikita mo yung friends mo when you start being a friend to them. Sabi nga diba dont look for a friend kasi wala kang mahahanap, be a friend and friends are all over. Kaya siguro walang lumalapit pa rin sayo is because nakakaintimidate ka. First siguro dahil sa normal facial expression mo and second yung desire mo to always be alone. Yes, do smile always pero balewala rin yun kung kahit sa ganun ikaw pa rin magisa. :) im on the same boat kaya i know :))

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2016, 11:51:09 am »
^tama ka, don't look for a friend, just be a friend.

i am still working on this. reading all your posts makes me go back to being normal.

i guess, ang masasabi ko don't lose self-respect and always know what you're worth.
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

superneneng

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2016, 10:10:42 am »
just do what you love to do :P

callmemissj

• <333
    • http://callmemissj.tumblr.com/
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2016, 03:41:55 pm »
Love your flaws, your attitude and everything about you so that nobody can use it against you. That when somebody finally comes to your life and they do not accept these, strong ka to walk away and not settle for less kasi mahal mo sarili mo eh. Kilala mo sarili mo at pinapahalagahan mo sarili mo. May standard ka at alam mo value mo.
Just sticking around for some dose of good vibes <333

Lira_FN

• Administrator
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2017, 05:44:25 pm »
Hi Ladies,

This article is perfect for this topic, especially now that it's nearly Valentines: http://www.femalenetwork.com/lifestyle/living/single-girl-valentines-day-a438-20170210

DeathToMondays

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2017, 06:34:43 pm »
Set clear and firm boundaries. Don't allow anyone, not even yourself, to disrespect you.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close