watch now

Author Topic: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)  (Read 80903 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #360 on: April 14, 2013, 01:34:50 pm »
super tamad!

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #361 on: April 14, 2013, 09:59:24 pm »
Mixture of emotions. Masaya na naiinis. Kainis mga taong mayabang at iresponsable.

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #362 on: April 14, 2013, 10:14:27 pm »
I actually feel amazing ... infinite. :D

x-y

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #363 on: April 15, 2013, 12:30:27 am »
Disappointed. Winalang bahala niya yun 5 years.

Leigh Anne

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #364 on: April 15, 2013, 09:08:19 am »
tired - from packing all my stuff
excited - can't wait to move in my new place ;)

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #365 on: April 15, 2013, 09:26:16 am »
betrayed

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #366 on: April 15, 2013, 12:17:38 pm »
Irritable. Gusto ko pong magsubscribe sa UNLI Patience.

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #367 on: April 15, 2013, 06:53:00 pm »
Exhausted and stressed.

mhacyful

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #368 on: April 15, 2013, 06:58:36 pm »
i feel sooo sad..eto na ang pinakamalungkot na panahon ng buhay ko. our house in bocaue bulacan was totally gutted by fire last week. (its in the news) and my parents, 2 brothers, and my only child died.
 hindi sila nakaligtas sa sunog.. :(
im in so much pain.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:00:32 pm by mhacyful »

FieryAngel027

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #369 on: April 15, 2013, 09:07:36 pm »
Felt sad 'bout the post above.

I'll be praying for you!



sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #370 on: April 15, 2013, 11:50:17 pm »
Heaven,i'm in heaven and my heart beats so that i cant hardly speak... Lol

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #371 on: April 16, 2013, 05:16:22 am »
Tamad!

Worried... Kainis.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #372 on: April 16, 2013, 10:41:46 am »
courageous. Let's see where it will lead me. =))

ayami

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #373 on: April 16, 2013, 12:45:41 pm »
Ecstatic! Got a new credit card w/ a large CL. gulat lang!  ;D

mhacyful

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #374 on: April 16, 2013, 12:54:07 pm »
Felt sad 'bout the post above.

I'll be praying for you!

thank you sis.

yhiing

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #375 on: April 16, 2013, 02:52:40 pm »
Slightly irritated and sleepy, ang init kasi.

Amina777

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #376 on: April 16, 2013, 05:12:01 pm »
Hungry

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #377 on: April 16, 2013, 07:50:58 pm »
i feel sooo sad..eto na ang pinakamalungkot na panahon ng buhay ko. our house in bocaue bulacan was totally gutted by fire last week. (its in the news) and my parents, 2 brothers, and my only child died.
 hindi sila nakaligtas sa sunog.. :(
im in so much pain.

I was supposed to post about how bad I feel about something, then I read yours. If that happened to me, I wouldn't know how to start anew. My prayers and thoughts are with you, sis. I will not say I know how you feel because I don't. But somehow, I have lost a parent (2009) and an unborn child (last year), so I guess I have a hint of an idea how you might be feeling. Be strong. (hugs)  :'(
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:31:25 pm by babyboo.0326 »

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #378 on: April 16, 2013, 08:09:50 pm »
^ aww :( stay strong!



feeling so stressed and tired. Haaay!

ladyfoxy

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #379 on: April 17, 2013, 12:50:56 am »
i feel sooo sad..eto na ang pinakamalungkot na panahon ng buhay ko. our house in bocaue bulacan was totally gutted by fire last week. (its in the news) and my parents, 2 brothers, and my only child died.
 hindi sila nakaligtas sa sunog.. :(
im in so much pain.
Sis, I'm sorry to hear this news. My prayers are with you. Be strong!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close