We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Naku kumakain ako nyan, sis. As far as I know, you get infected with those bacteria pag raw yun food. Cooked/baked naman in high temperature yun pizza, spag and cake. But still eat in moderation kasi wala mashadong health benefits yun mga yun.
I'm craving for milk tea also Everything in moderation is my mantra, I try not to deprive myself otherwise I get more obsessed.
Sabi din nung naghihilot sakin iwasan daw muna shrimp, okoy, alimango for the first 3 months kc nagcause daw miscarriage. Sunod na lang ako kahit minsan gusto ko eat nun kesa naman magsisi ako s huli.. 3months lang naman..