watch now

Author Topic: Patty Laurel  (Read 22622 times)

itsnikimendoza

  • Guest
Re: Patty Laurel
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2015, 11:50:42 am »
^oo sis naoperahan sya. kaya sobrang happy sya na dumating sa buhay nila si theo ngayon. super life peg ko si patty, parang sobrang positive parin nya kahit na may mga trials sya as a mom ngayon. natuwa din ako don sa pregnancy video nya sa blog nya :)

sportygurl

  • Guest
Re: Patty Laurel
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2015, 05:49:57 pm »
yes. naoperahan na siya dati. ito ngayon, iba din. ito mga nabasa ko sa IG nya:

"I didn't want to share this at first, but I am desperate for your prayers, dear friends. I'll be going through surgery today to deal with my breast complications :( Things have escalated so quickly so the doctors advised me to address it right away. More than the physical pain, I am so heartbroken to be away from my darling Theo!! Praying that my little one feels the warmth "

 "Thanks for all your prayers and kind words! My surgery went well. I'll be confined for the rest of the week so I am trying my best to rest&recover as quickly as possible so we can be reunited with our little one again! It's been so haaaaaard to be away from my little munchkin but I know that God is in control! Thank you Jesus for sustaining us through this difficult season."

"He answers prayers,indeed! I'm getting discharged today!! I was allowed to continue my treatment and recovery at home!!! I still have a long way to go but I don't care how hard it'll be...all that matters is that I will be able to see my baby again!!! Friends/Family, as per doc's advise, i can't accept visitors yet but as soon as I recover fully I'll let you know 👍Thank you for praying with us!"

altheabride

  • Guest
Re: Patty Laurel
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2015, 01:26:49 pm »
one word, ILoveher!

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: Patty Laurel
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2015, 01:46:40 pm »
^^related ata sa breastfeeding yun. may heartbreaking post siya sa blog about sa bf-ing journey niya.

monmonay

  • Guest
Re: Patty Laurel
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2015, 12:03:27 pm »
I super love her! She is my life peg :)

forumera

  • Guest
Re: Patty Laurel
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2015, 08:34:47 am »
"Lucky b****" hehe expression lang po yan ah, I love her. 

silver_crescent

  • Guest
Re: Patty Laurel
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2016, 10:44:37 pm »
Been a fan ever since I started reading her blog after her breakup with Atom ata yun. Super amazed ako sa mga travels nya all around the world! Peg ko yung mga OOTDs nya, simple yet chic ang dating.  ;D

I love how her faith has grown..nakakainspire lang and nakakagoodvibes. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close